Chat Area > General Chat

What ever happened to Warrior tables?

(1/11) > >>

garabdorje:
What ever happend to Warrior tables?

Searching around for foosball tables on the internet I found good reviews and opinions about Warrior tables, I got very interested and for that price I tought it was a good option. Then I notice the webpage was not updated, the last event posted dates from 2004 and the official forum is full of spam. I wrote an  email asking about the table and the webpage two weeks ago, I havent received an answer.

Strangely they have 2011 copyrights, I wonder if they no longer care about selling tables. I also read they are no longer the IFP official table.

Well to sum I felt I could not trust a company like that so I kept looking for more tables.   

I just wanted to share my experience, I just felt disapointed.

Nosorog:
I've never played on one but know that some people like them.  They just didn't have the quality of Tornado so the tour went back to Tornado.  Maybe they will try to improve them.  I'd pick one up for cheap.  There's also the new Fireball tables that look fun.  Here's a good article about tables:

http://www.foosball.com/forum/index.php?topic=2704.0

big al:
i own 2 warrior tables and cant say enough...they're strong and you can pound them as hard as you want...i played on tornado and looks like they match up pretty close. i know everyone has there own opinion but i cant complain..my buddy plays pros and when he comes over the table takes a licking and keeps on ticking..lol!...from what i heard i think they're working on upgrading the table..but who knows....but  i stand behind them 100%..for the price you cant go wrong...plus its easy to get parts...happy foozing!!

garabdorje:
When did you buy your table? What I liked about Warrior Tables was the 1 goalie configuration and the price. Then I  found Fireball tables, I didn't like the blue field but then after reading several posts and the review on this forum I think that Fireball will be my next table :)

Also Brad Laurine is a great guy, I wrote an email regarding the difference between the Sport table and the Tour table, we was very helpful. I ended up calling him and we had a great chat. He gave me some tips on how to improve my Shelti's Rock-It table wile I save for a Fireball Tour table. I feel I can trust the fireball team.  They also have an ITSF table, that's trustworthy :)

big al:
if you were asking me...i bought them last year in july and the other a little later..i got the red and yellow men and the other table has the blue and red which i prefer..where i live i cant be to picky about the the table i like,being that i live out in the pacific ocean...no dought Brad sound like a up and up guy from all the post ive read..and it sounds like the fireball might be the table for the tour for a long time..thats great. im hoping Brad and his gang will hold a tournament here in the islands soon so i can get a piece of that table..but until then Warrior is the table i play and probably will for a long time..the only problem i have with the Warrior is that the ball just cant seem to stay put in the goal..lol!...hope you find that right table...BIG AL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version