Chat Area > General Chat

What ever happened to Warrior tables?

<< < (4/11) > >>

big al:
well said!...if you play it dont matter what table you play on....but some people are just looking for that PERFECT table...maybe to make they're game easier..i dont know........hey bbtuna if your ever in HAWAII, look me up and we'll get some doubles going...only problem it will be on a WARRIOR..LOL!...

bbtuna:
if i ever get to HI i will for sure look you up...don't get me wrong, i really liked the way Warrior played and like i said, if a casual player could pick one up for $200 they would have a GREAT table for the money and if Brendan can get his quality issues worked out and put out a consistent high quality table, I would be very supportive and would recommend it to players...I think very highly of the Warrior ball, still think its the best ball I have ever played with...lots of control, keeps its shape and roughed up surface for a long time, easy to clean and bring back fresh just a great design....nothing like snagging those lose balls...i would love it if Tornado would use it full time but we know that aint ever gonna happen

FOOZUL:
I agree with BBTUNA, Warrior Ball is still the best, and visually it really works better on a Fireball table also. I also want to give props to Mark for making the best out of his Fireball table.

I would really like to see what would Warrior do to top Fireball or Tornado. As far as solid, easy to setup, power, speed, and ball control, no brand tops Fireball.

garabdorje:
Anderson,

--- Quote from: Anderson on September 10, 2011, 09:52:04 PM ---To the original poster, I think it is clear that Fireball is your best option.
--- End quote ---

I think you are totally right about Fireball, and when I have enough money to justify buying a Bonzini I will, I don't want anyone telling me about how it feels to play on a French table I want to own that experience my self.

Tagger,

--- Quote from: tagger on September 11, 2011, 12:49:48 AM ---I will probably end up buying the Fireball just because I feel the customer support that Brad Laurine will provide is amazing and rare to find with any product out there today!
Sorry this is a shameless plug for Brad Laurine but i feel he deserves it!
--- End quote ---

I am with you a 100% Brad is just that kind of guy who gets you fired up about not just Fireball tables but foosball in general, it is good to have someone that loves the sport as much as Brad does because it is essential to the development and spread of it.

I just cant wait to get my hands on a Fireball table, I'll accept any donations towards me getting one ASAP ;)

garabdorje:
Also

--- Quote from: FOOZUL on September 11, 2011, 03:55:45 PM ---I would really like to see what would Warrior do to top Fireball or Tornado. As far as solid, easy to setup, power, speed, and ball control, no brand tops Fireball.

--- End quote ---

I agree, it is always good to have competition, that will press them to improve their quality, and to innovate their designs, I think there's always room for improvement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version