Foosball.com Forums

Vintage Rene Pierre Table - Need Help With Handles

Re: Vintage Rene Pierre Table - Need Help With Handles
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 06:55:22 PM »
i'm trying to figure out if i have gerflex on my table already, how much grip does it provide? what i have on my table looks like gerflex and is a bit rougher than a smooth plastic...also, when you lay the new gerflex down, are you able to re-level the playing surface?  that's the main reason i have questions, because my table's surface is far from level and in order to practice my shots and improve my game, i'd love to have a more consistent playing surface

thanks!

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 06:39:15 PM »
hello, good luck on handles I have been looking for awhile I only need 1. can anyone take a pic of the coin mechanism and how it works to release the balls. thanks mike   also I am going to try and make handles out of walnut on the wood lathe, will keep you posted.

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 12:20:17 AM »

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2015, 07:29:09 PM »
Hi all!  I have a vintage Rene Pierre table circa mid-late 1950s.  My dad bought it when he was stationed in France in the early 60s.  It has seen many a game played on it, and although it has all its parts, it is in rough shape.  I am looking for someone could refurbish it for me.  I live in the St. Louis area.  Anyone know of anyone who does this?  I have a pic I can post, if there is a way to do so in this forum.  Thanks in advance!

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 01:43:29 PM »
I don't know if this topic is still active, but I'm about to restore a Renee Pierre table. I need new scorers and the spring has broken on one of the bearings. I was able to find new springs on the aliexpress website and they also have several different makes of scorers. The news for the OP is they also have many different sets of handles. Don't know if any are correct but it's worth a look.

Aliexpress is part of alibaba so the parts come from China.