Foosball.com Forums

1968 Patterson International Foosball Table

1968 Patterson International Foosball Table
« on: October 22, 2011, 11:09:13 AM »
I have a 68 patterson coin operated table that i have owened since the late 70's its all original made in Germany with the serieal number on the table, and i have all the papper work from the first owner who purchased it new including the bill of sale with the date on it, all the how to franchise your machine papper work, some foos news mags, original parts replacement catalog, 13 original brand new men never used, 3 new wood handles, the original balls, all of the keys for the locks on both ends and the change drawer, table works great still takes two dimes to use and plays great, the glass top is cracked and was that way when i bought it. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what it might be worth??

Re: 1968 Patterson International Foosball Table
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 11:05:41 PM »
I'm not a collector but it must be more valuable with the Xtras than without. Does the paper work happen to include "Rules"?  You would be surprized at how a review of the foos literature contains little about the the evolution of nonrules/rules & house rules/official rules, etc. The Foosball match early tournaments had to address rules/nonrules.  I had a hand it writing  some not so explicit rules for the '72 Rene Pierre tournament (Lott/Brainard foos Almanac p.95) & then the same book mentions only 10 rules at the Tournament Soccer 50K international championships where it was stated that anything goes. Fast forward to now- About 18 pp via ITSF. Hope you sell/sold it to a loving owner.  Always worth it to buy a used car with owners manual in the glove compartment than without.