Foosball.com Forums

New 2012 Warrior table

New 2012 Warrior table
« on: January 04, 2012, 03:39:44 PM »
Hey guys!

I wrote an email to Warrior table customer service asking for a used table and what I got back was this piece of information:

There's a new table coming out on March or before that, it's going to have a safety feature never seen before and it's going to improve all the last models features.

I then wrote back asking the following:

1- How is it going to compare to the new Fireball table?
2- Are you going to keep the same price?
3- Is the new table going to fix the quality issues that made IFP go back to Tornado tables?

So when I get answers I am going to post them here to let you all know ;)

All the information was given to me by: Fernando DaRosa - Director of Operations at Warrior Table Facility.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:50:23 PM by garabdorje »

Offline BradLaurine

• Fireball Table Soccer
Re: New 2012 Warrior table
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 10:55:27 PM »
This will be interesting.

Fern or BF have not seen a Fireball table, except the very first table shipment that came into Long Beach. Mr. Flaherty purchased one shortly after they arrived. It was the "Tour" model that is very different than the tables today. That table is the lower end Fireball model, but it was a far cry better than the old Warrior table.

Brendan will have to find the current models to be able to compare.

I will put money on it that it will be a good playing table. Brendan and the Warrior helper(s) from day's of old, know what they want in a table. If you like Tournament Soccer or Dynamo, this should be similar. Just guessing...

We will look forward to this generation of tables.

Brad Laurine
www.fireballtablesoccer.com

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 04:30:56 AM »
This is the response I got from Fernando DaRos:

The new Warrior table will feature many characteristics that are similar to some, but different in many ways. It is a table that is built for speed, allows you to bank with ease, and provides a tremendous amount of ball control...just to name a few. With the level of quality, the look, feel and playability of the table along with the many other wonderful features the table has to offer, it definitely makes it worth waiting for. And to make it even sweeter -- the price will be roughly the same!

Very interesting, I really like the price range and that the facility is only one hour away from where I am :D Maybe I can buy it directly from the facility and save on shipping costs :)

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 08:37:18 PM »
hey foosers out there...just wondering if anybody from Warrior foosball knows when we will hear anything on the new and improved tables??..the last i heard was back in jan. and they said we would get something in march. 2012....thx!

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 10:42:18 AM »
Man, I browsed that website.

Sure looks like an impressive table.  Now I question if I should be shopping for a Tornado!

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 12:31:47 PM »
That's still the old table on the Warrior site, the new table's  not out yet...

sirflair

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 08:10:03 PM »
The goal for Warrior is to produce a table that is similar in quality to the best on the market for approx. half the price. (approx. $500) We feel the price point we are shooting for must be attained in order to bring a large amount of new players to this sport

Offline alaris

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 12:33:28 AM »
Sirflair,

I am a Bonzini player and have played on your table one time in Atlanta at Mary's tournament. I feel this table is good for all types players to be able to walk up to and in little time be able to convert their game. Still not as easy to do pin shots but that is to be expected and its not the only arsenal in my bag of tricks.  I have heard complaints of the rods being heavy, I had no problem with them. I freaking love the warrior ball!!!! Just enough stickiness, hardness and rolls true: Perfect!! Now for the cabinet of the table, it needs more weight. I am 5'3" 115lbs on a good day, if I can jar the table that easily the table it is too light. Table for around 500 would be awesome, Keep up the good work!

Rebecca
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:06:29 PM by alaris »

sirflair

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 03:39:27 PM »
 Thank You for your kind words Alaris......  But at the risk of sounding arrogent.... there is not one person who knows me that will not agree I am regarded as one of the formost authority's in the world.. on the subject of jarring. Although your statement is technically correct, it is misleading. The reason being is that you can bang any rod side to side against the walls on a Warrior table 5 times as hard as you can on a Tornado without affecting play. The reason for this is because of the wider leg and foot design, along with the slightly gippier and consistant ball. Yes as you pointed out because it is lighter, 180 compared to an approximately 350 pound Tornado you can lift it easier.....  but anything 180 lbs can be lifted easier than 320.  If a Tornado top of the line home model is $1499 retail and a Warrior is 599... how much of that 900 savings will you have to spend to add 140 lbs of weight should you wish to? Do it yourself I approx. 50 bucks...  But we have plans of offering that option including shipping at 99.95.  P.S. Played on a Bonzini 1st time in my life in France this year representing the USA Seniors.  Played one singles match in my life on it vs the top French Senior singles player and smoked him! Just one of those matches where you can do no wrong. No doubt that guy must think I have been playing Bonzini all my life.... I was on fire. After that how can Bonzini not have a sweet spot in my heart!

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
i own 2 of your table, one with the red and yellow men and the other with the new men...jarring has never been a problem..the sturdyness of th table is solid...we play with players 6' and up.. 190lbs. plus...hitting and jarring as hard as gorrillas...never had a problem with the ball..i also played on T3000 and to tell you the truth...they both play great...dont understand why some think the rods are a problem...anyway i hope we see something soon on the new Warrior tables...i know they will be worth the wait.......Christina at Warrior is doing an awesome job!...

Offline alaris

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 04:58:41 PM »
Congrats on your win on Bonzini! Love that table. Were you shooting a pull shot? Hard for Bonzini players to block that one.  On the jarring part, going from Bonzini to that style has a lot to do with it too.  I agree your table needs more weight. If I bought one that's what I would do, dumbbells or sandbags could work great. I hope to get to play on it again soon. Again, Killer ball!