Foosball.com Forums

CT Foosball? Anyone?

CT Foosball? Anyone?
« on: April 03, 2006, 02:29:41 PM »
Just wondering if there are any foosball players based in CT.

If you're tired of traveling to New York to play, give a shoutout in this topic. We can get something started.

Re: CT Foosball? Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 10:27:49 PM »
I am definitely looking to get something started.  I'm in Shelton, where are you?  -Matt

Aha! this is where i find you!!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 08:15:13 AM »
I was on the national board, I guess. so happy to find a CT division! am very much a rookie but was looking to see where there are relaxed foosball venues (ok, bars) in the Fairfield County area...
anyone know ?

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 08:35:19 AM »
ok, the 2 replies posted were from 2006.....anyone a bit more current? there must be some good sites in the Norwalk area???

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 04:59:51 PM »
any body in south east ct looking to play

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 10:42:02 AM »
There are a few people playing in Connecticut. I being one of them. There are only really 2 places I know of to play foosball in Connecticut. Sliders in Plainville Ct and The Old Well Tavern in Simsbury. My partner and I are both begginers  have traveled up to Boston to play. I went to NY states last year and will be going again this year. We try to get together on Friday nights at one of the places above. To reach me, my email is chaggy31@hotmail.com. Use the word foosball in the subject and I will get back to you faster.

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 02:28:02 PM »
Hi folks: Romeo & Cesare's market in New Haven, CT (on Orange Street--Orange & Linden is the intersection) has a foosball table. The owner (Romeo) is quite good, and plays with a friendly wager of an espresso for the winner...

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 11:57:58 AM »
City Steam in Hartford has a Tornado. Danbury Billards also has a Tornado table www.danburybilliards.net.  Cambrese Cafe Park Rd Hartford, last I remember had an old browntop Million Dollar table and a Tornado or Dynamo.

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
I haven't posted on here in a while. Sliders got rid of their table to make room for booths for people to eat. No one was playing on the table at The Old Well in Simsbury, so they got rid of it. The table at City Steam in downtown Hartford needs to be leveled, cleaned and balls. I was told by the owner of The Stone and Paddle in Manchester that they had a T3000 at it.

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 09:51:18 PM »
I havn't found anyone to play in years. I know a local bar (Watertown) that has a table that has seen better days. Is there anybody that plays? If there is E-me @  gymbootron@gmail.com

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 01:20:23 PM »
It's funny that this threat started back in 2006 then 2010 then 2012 and now trying to find some foosers in 2013.Anyone knows or play some foosball around Manchester, CT?
I used to play when I was in Minneapolis, MN (Mortimer's) and since last year, I moved to CT. No foosers here

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 07:29:21 PM »
There is foosball in Connecticut. You just have to find it or know somebody. You can reach me at chaggy31@hotmail.com, just put foosball in the topic line and I will get back to you faster.

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 04:31:31 PM »
I would love to get a table in a bar in central Ct and have people show up and play. It just won't happen. We talk about it all the time. The bar has to be willing to back you. Sports Haven down in New Haven says it has tables, I don't know, I'm all the way up on the Mass line. I travel to Kennsington Ct, Bethel Ct, Washington Depot Ct, Berlin Ct and Southwick Ma just to play foosball at peoples houses. You can reach the Western Ct guys at NWR foosball on facebook.

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2022, 04:06:44 PM »
There is a decent table at Blackboard Windsor Locks CT. Just started going There to play mostly alone. Haven't played since 2012. The owner and two of his buddies play well.
Let me know.

Offline crazy8

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2022, 07:12:44 PM »
Yes!  There is an active foosball community in Connecticut.  I'm in Berlin - as is another player.  Some are in the Vernon area; several around Danbury; a small group in Waterbury.  Some of us play at an advanced level; many are beginners or good bar-level.  It's a good group of people.  I'm gonna post my number - call me and I'll help you get hooked-up.
If you're just leaning - call me and I'll help get you started - I've been playing tournament style for decades and can have some homemade tutorials.  We're trying to organize a bit better - so, you're coming in at a good time.

Paul
860-839-FOOS (3667).