Foosball.com Forums

TS Million Dollar Coin Op Black Top

TS Million Dollar Coin Op Black Top
« on: January 31, 2012, 02:25:45 PM »
Hey All --

New here.  Been playing on my family's TS Million Dollar brown top since 1985 so I picked up my own TS table at an auction.  Never seen this one before.  It's an odd design - black top coin op version.  The banked corners don't say TS.  It feels right but it's definitely different.  Anyone know the history of this table or the value?

Re: TS Million Dollar Coin Op Black Top
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 07:50:09 PM »
That table looks great!

Is it just me or the cabinet looks a lot like the Great American Foosball table.

Re: TS Million Dollar Coin Op Black Top
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 12:51:08 PM »
Hello RetrowareTV,

Not sure who owns the rights to manufacture Tournament Soccer Tables today but I do know that the Original Tables were manufactured by Lee Peppard back in the 70's which consisted of the "Green Top" Quarter Million Dollar tables in the early 70's to the "Blue Top" Quarter Million Dollar then Million Dollar Tables in the mid 70's to the "Brown Top" Million Dollar tables in the late 70's then the company folded around 1979 - 1980 and the rights to manufacture along with extra parts etc. were transferred to another company at which point the "Black Top" Million Dollar tables were made.
Your "Black Top" does resemble the Great American style of table and looks great however I am not sure how old or what your table is worth as I have not been following the newer tables but I have seen original TS tables from back in the 70's, be it the Green, Blue, or Brown Top sell any where from $50 to $500 depending on condition as well if they were coin ops if they have all of the internal parts still intact.
I hope this helps

Your Friend In Foos

Mickpick63
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 12:55:07 PM by mickpick63 »