Foosball.com Forums

1/4 million Touranment Soccer Table Parts (Coin-op)

1/4 million Touranment Soccer Table Parts (Coin-op)
« on: March 26, 2012, 11:05:01 PM »
I have a few parts for a 1/4 million touranment soccer table (Butcher Block). I answered an add on craigslist and the guy was going to burn the table it had been in his garage for 10 years and mice were making a nest in it. I figured some one on this forum might be interested in some original parts.

Here is what I have:

1 Coin Mechanism
Bumpers
Bushings
Washers
Screws & Nuts
2 Legs w/ bolts & nuts
8 Rods w/hands (need refurbished), will sell just handle as well.
2 Score Assemly (not sure if complete)
4 Goalie Stop Ring
4 Plastic Caps for each corner of the table (Butcher Block color)
2 Ball Entry Dish

Shoot me an email at 340shakerRT@gmail.com if interested. I can send photos to you as well.

Travis

Re: 1/4 million Touranment Soccer Table Parts (Coin-op)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 09:18:23 PM »
Here some photos of some of the items

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 03:37:40 PM »
I just parted out a blue million dollar foosball table coin op and pretty much have alot of the same parts as the quarter million dollar table.

I have tournament soccer guys as well that I am looking to sell. Sell as a whole lot or willing to break up the guys.

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 04:55:59 AM »
I have a blue top that has the coin op ball catcher removed. I still have the coin slider, but the rest of the parts are removed to make it free play. Do you have the other parts of the mechanism? I can't find it ANYWHERE!

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 09:36:55 AM »
I have a blue top that has the coin op ball catcher removed. I still have the coin slider, but the rest of the parts are removed to make it free play. Do you have the other parts of the mechanism? I can't find it ANYWHERE!

sorry, I do not