Foosball.com Forums

Stickiness on rods of brand new Tornado T3000

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
Re: Stickiness on rods of brand new Tornado T3000
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 03:49:14 AM »
Akoudrin,

You said "Also is this the #51010 (Super LubeŽ Oil with PTFE (High Viscosity)) from the SuperLube catalogue (there are several, so I'd like to make sure it's the correct one!)."
;
Yep.. that's the one.. Checked the UPC on mine.... the full UPC is 82353 51010 .... And yes, I'd order several if shipping costs that much...  I've seen them in a small box, but I can't remember how many were in the box.
Is it true? No Radio-controlled airplane, boat or race car hobby shops in kiwiland? At all?  Well.. there are several globally on line.. but I still can't remember what the matching weight silicone is from Fooslube.  I'll keep checking..  It was so long ago.. when some enterprising foosers (RC hobbyists, if I recall) figured it out for the equivalent weight on a couple of foosboards ... so long ago that the search wouldn't find the thread anymore (especially if the boards crashed or were updated several times over the years..)
;
As for Super Lube .. just be careful with the small yellow or red cap on the thinner applicator on the end.  Don't lose it, LOL!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:50:49 AM by foozkillah »

Re: Stickiness on rods of brand new Tornado T3000
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 03:57:16 AM »
All good. It turns out the hobby stores exist, they just weren't as obvious as normal shops I go to. They are small and not that many of them in NZ, but they exist and even have websites. So I manged to find it. I even found that you can get a 4 oz bottle of the same stuff for nearly the same price as 1/4 oz! Super Lube PTFE Oil SL 51004

So yes, I'll go for that and hope I foos better for it!

Cheers for the answers!

Alex