Foosball.com Forums

playing locations

playing locations
« on: August 04, 2012, 08:57:27 PM »
i am from vernon area looking for place to play with experienced players,i have 20 years exp on million dollar and tornado and dynamo tables,can anyone help??thanx.

Offline Jeron

Re: playing locations
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 11:45:05 AM »
Where at there is Vernon California, or Vernon Utah??

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 12:33:26 PM »
I too am looking for foosball play. have been looking for good tables in Connecticut, so far pickins are SLIM. steam citys table is Garbage, AVEND should be embarrassed to charge a dime, let alone a dollar for the garbage table they have in place. The Portugese club on New Park no longer has tables, same for Old Well Tavern in Simsbury..I will check on the alleged T3000 at Stone & Paddle in Manchester and report back.. Jeron, great to see you on here, hope you are wearing asses out at Lumpy's, see ya down there when im in town!
frank
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:49:45 PM by frankramo777 »

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 04:52:48 PM »
Frank, There is foosball in Ct. You just have to find it or no somebody. I have a table at home and at work. I know people in Ct that are playing. I have traveled to Albany, Boston and New Hampshire to play. Send me an email at chaggy31@hotmail.com to get together sometime to play.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 08:55:55 PM »
and so Stone & Paddle is a No Go, they Used to have a table...

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 11:11:37 PM »
i heard of a table in windsor locks,on spring st,dont remember name of place anyone been??i have my own tornado for 17 years now,its been in storage for past 4 yrs,dying to play..