Foosball.com Forums

Warrior Foosball table

Warrior Foosball table
« on: January 06, 2013, 07:52:00 PM »
Just wanted to know if anyone has experience with the warrior foosball  tables,
 right now I have a sportcraft foosball table, and i want to upgrade to something better, I am on a pretty tight budget, and its been impossible finding a used tornado table.

should i try this brand out, or wait for a tornado table to pop up?

thanks!

Re: Warrior Foosball table
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 05:59:18 PM »
Warrior table is an excellent table to upgrade to, specially with a very tight budget :)

links removed. spam. sorry.

At $599.00 + Shipping for a table recognize by the International Table Soccer Federation (ITSF) you'r getting a very good deal. You can play any style in this table.

Another option wold be Fireball, but that's more expensive. The only one similar to this model would be the Sport Model, but it is thinner on the walls and you have to pay more for shipping. If you can wait to get more money get a Fireball, but that's going to cost around 1000 dlls for the one's that are better quality than Warrior.

If you have kids the Warrior will be a better option for they'r child safety feature, and they have an extended warranty for 3 year for $ 39.99  ;)

Good luck!

Oh, the Warrior table is a bit light for my taste but it has hollow feet so you can easily add 20-40 pounds to make it more stable.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:38:58 PM by macfoos »

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 10:40:28 PM »
thanks for the response, Im just looking for any table right now, i want to practice and try to enter some tournaments.
Is it hard adjusting from the warrior to a tornado table? or from the warrior to a fireball?

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
From Warrior to Fireball and back I don't think you'll have any trouble.

Warrior is slower than Tornado and for that I think it is better to start with. You'll get less frustrated learning how to play. And you can do absolutely everything you can do on a Tornado and more!

The time it takes to adjust from Warrior to Tornado depends on your experience and your adaptability. It can take you an hour, two hours, half and hour. What I can tell you for sure is that the time it takes will shorten over time.

Also, by slower I mean the ball rolls slower and it also has a rubbery feeling to it that gives you more control. The actual speed of the game depends on how you play.

I hope I can be of help!

Offline EDGEER

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 05:35:27 PM »
Warrior had tables setup in Nantes at the World Cup.  Very playable table and worth the money.

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 09:08:50 PM »
Just picked up a warrior table.  Had some shipping damage to the play field, so i haven't set the entire table up, but a few things concern me.  Not sure if they'll matter to you.

1.  Really difficult to reach anyone at Warrior Table Soccer.  No luck at the moment.
2.  Quality control may be an issue.  On the replacement men, one of the looks melted.  Also many of the red men have cracks on the back of their heads.  Different plastic material?
3.  Rods feel a little heavy.  They are solid.

I can do a review if there is interest after I sort out the damage issue.

Sam

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 01:01:52 AM »
Just picked up a warrior table.  Had some shipping damage to the play field, so i haven't set the entire table up, but a few things concern me.  Not sure if they'll matter to you.

1.  Really difficult to reach anyone at Warrior Table Soccer.  No luck at the moment.

2.  Quality control may be an issue.  On the replacement men, one of the looks melted.  Also many of the red men have cracks on the back of their heads.  Different plastic material?
3.  Rods feel a little heavy.  They are solid.

I can do a review if there is interest after I sort out the damage issue.

Sam

Try to email links removed. spam. sorry.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:39:52 PM by macfoos »

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 12:08:29 PM »
I just bought a set of the new Warrior players, rimmed them to fit on Fireball rod, can't be happier. The best Players on earth, hands down... I'm sure the with the 14mm rods they'll play even better, since those rods will have the right weight even though they are solid. It's not uncommon to use 14mm or 9/16" rods, they do it in Brazil. I'm sure you will get help from that email, Fernando's very supportive. 8)

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 12:17:43 PM »
sorry for the bad English "reamed the players"  :-X

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 08:51:17 PM »
Thanks for the info hacker.
Got in touch :)

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 08:53:52 PM »
Foozul, did you notice any cracks on your players?  Especially on the red guys around the punch area on the back of the head?

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 10:18:13 PM »
Yes my friend TypeSH, all of them have the crack but it doesn't seem to be an issue at all.
Great players, well worth it....

Offline marty

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 08:53:52 PM »
i to got a new warrior table only down fall i see is the bearings are to tight to the rods so when you put down presure to snake it sticks one bearing was bigger happened to be on one 3 rod  and it works great
over all for what you pay for the table its a good table  also i think i will take the side strips out and put in the new tornado side strips in to bank on the 3 row

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 09:39:06 PM »
Hi Marty, glad you like the new table, my question is, would you be replacing the side stripes with the Tornado white or clear stripes?

Offline marty

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 08:51:31 PM »
clear stripes  that i all ready have  was going to up grade a gray marble table at a bar in town but dicided against it  not 100 % sure yet  if this will work need to look into it as far as the ball staying on the wall not being able to stop a wall pass that sort of thing  also i played with the idea of ordeing a shelti scoreing beads  and adding 100lbs to the table / i have 4 tables  gray marble  tornado  a legand  table that  johny lott desined for lee pepper i belive.  a fireball  table   and the warrior table  wish i would have got a chance to play on the older warrior with the solid 5/8 rods