Foosball.com Forums

What's the best way to add weight?

What's the best way to add weight?
« on: February 05, 2013, 11:01:45 PM »
I have a Tornado Cyclone how can I add weight?

Re: What's the best way to add weight?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 03:52:40 PM »
Lead, sand I dont know I have the same question as you do. I am thinking on getting a Warrior table for a cafe If I can get the owner to buy it and I want to add some 20 pounds at least.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 04:30:04 PM »
I have a Cyclone II table and it moved all over the place when we played. The table is on cement in an unfinished basement. Thought about adding weight and then came across some cheap rubber floor mats from RONA. The mats are flat on the back and have small rubber knobs on the top - the table feet fit perfectly into the rubber knobs. I needed to level the table slightly after switching to the mats and the table has remained dead level since original setup. Since adding the rubber mats the table has not moved at all. Played for 4 hours the other night and the table never moved and remained level! Not sure if this will work on carpet but should work any any hard surface.

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 03:31:05 PM »
That's something I hate about Tornado, you are buying a professional Foosball Table for more than a $1000 dollars and they could not add 4 $1 pieces of rubber under their feet.  >:(

I think  Northern_Canuck is right, adding those rubber floor mats will do the trick, or getting new feet with good quality rubber.

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 05:51:29 PM »
You can also do what some of the idiots do that I play with. Drill a hole in the floor and anchor the table down. LOL!!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 02:02:45 PM »
xD That's so funny hahahaha