Foosball.com Forums

Replacement of Tournament soccer playfield

Replacement of Tournament soccer playfield
« on: April 08, 2013, 02:52:21 PM »
I have a tournament soccer "million dollar game" table, the play-field developed an array of hairline cracks over the years, then being the genius I am I took it outside last summer and got sufficiently drunk to leave it out all night, there was a heavy dew overnight and when the sun hit it the play field peeled up in a dozen separate pieces.  I have been unable to find a replacement surface online and told the manufacturer no longer makes them.  Does anyone know where i can get a replacement field or what I can use to make my own if nothing else?

Re: Replacement of Tournament soccer playfield
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 05:47:13 PM »
sounds like it wont really make a difference...the drinking and warpped table...might just play well together!

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:23:48 PM »
You bascially have two options:

One is to check on craigslist and buy another TS table in your area or you can buy a playing field from www.foosballstore.com most of the playing fields aren't available

http://www.foosballstore.com/display/scat/price/199.cfm

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 09:59:00 PM »
i have a playfield for a brown top but part of the rainbow side strip has broken off and is missing...otherwise decent condition

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 12:31:12 PM »
i have a playfield for a brown top but part of the rainbow side strip has broken off and is missing...otherwise decent condition

Hello - new to the forum.  I just purchased a coin op TS Brown Top that I'm in the process of restoring.  The playfield is in fair condition but it has a few hairline cracks.  I'm looking to find a way to repair the playfield (preferred) or replace it if possible.  I can't find a new playfield anywhere, so kkfooser - I may be interested in yours if you still have it.  Do you have any pictures?

Thanks- looking forward to participating on the forum.  Bought the table for my kids and I to enjoy, so I'm hoping the restoration goes well - if I can't figure out a way to restore the playfield, we'll just use the table until it becomes unplayable.