Foosball.com Forums

Practice locations

Practice locations
« on: May 10, 2013, 05:25:04 PM »
Hi, I was wondering if there any weekly areas where groups get together to practice particularly in Raleigh NC where I live?

It would be great to have a set place/destination we could go to meet up??

Anybody know or wanna start something?

Thanks!

Jonathan

Re: Practice locations
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 12:36:46 AM »
Check out these sites:

www.raleighfoosball.com
www.bonziniusa.com

Raleigh has the longest running weekly foosball DYP in NC.

Many of the Raleigh participants will be attending ths event:
http://foosball.com/forum/index.php?topic=5239.0

Alan
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:38:46 AM by Alan Cribbs »

Re: Practice locations
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 01:14:48 AM »
We have a weekly Bonzini DYP at Fat Daddy's on Glenwood Avenue every Friday night starting at 9 PM. I'm usually there by 7:30. We have a strong group of players, novice through master. The only time we're not there is during a major tournament. We will not be there this next Friday, most of us anyway, because of the SC Open in Fort Mill SC. We're always looking for new players and would love to have you. Look for Powerkick foosball on Facebook.

Though we're primarily a Bonzini group, we also have several dedicated Tornado players as well. I've been trying to get a group started in the Chapel Hill area for either table. We have a group of players who get together to play Tornado, usually on Thursday nights at Full Steam Brewery in Durham, and I'd really like to see that group grow as well. Look for Bull City Foos on facebook for that. I think we've got a page for that. PM me if you need more information.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:16:08 AM by Anderson »