Foosball.com Forums

Anybody have any spare Tornado Green Neon Blacklight men for sale?

Hello foosball forum,

I finally took my Tornado Cyclone II table out of storage and have been fixing it up. Along the way, I decided to retrofit the table with the discontinued Black Light Kit.

I've managed to individually piece together most of the black light kit components (fooslight, blacklight balls, and blue neon men). However, I haven't been able to find any of the neon green black light men.

I'm hoping somebody on this forum has a few spare green men they'd like to sell or any leads to places that might have them. I'm looking for 14 but any number would help. I've had no luck with online foosball stores or ebay.

I'm setting this table up at home to get my kids (10 and 12) into foos. Already invested a fair chunk of funds to get this far, so hoping somebody has a few spares to help me complete this project. Willing to pay a little premium given these are so hard to find.

thanks.

David

Re: Anybody have any spare Tornado Green Neon Blacklight men for sale?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:05:09 PM »
Resolved. I managed to get 16 spare Neon Green men from a local Foosball Table dealer here in Seattle. My blacklight kit is now complete.

The person who sold them to me might have a couple of these discontinued blacklight kits and might be willing to sell some at a premium. Rocky Wilson rockywi@ix.netcom.com.

David

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 03:53:11 PM »
Just picked up a Tornado 2000 with the Black Light package. Some of the men have hairline cracks around the pin. Looking for both blue and green replacement men for the cracked one.

Any help is appreciated.

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 10:03:28 PM »
Ordered the blue replacement men from Foosball.com but still looking for 6 green replacement men. Got new style bearings,clear side rails, new balls, new bumpers all coming in to refurish this table.

Table still playable but would really like to get everything back in tip top condition. Really looking forward to getting this table back to like new condition.

Emailed Rocky about green replacement men but no response. Looking for that needle in a haystack but I am guessing that 6 men gotta be out there somewhere.

Thanks for any help