Foosball.com Forums

Cleaning the inside of a Coin Op

Cleaning the inside of a Coin Op
« on: December 09, 2013, 11:57:31 AM »
I bought a blonde coin op recently, and it was used in a bar.  So on the inside (where the ramps are) there are lots of stains.  My question is how do you clean the inside of the table, mostly the wood parts on the bottom.  I have cleaned the top of the table and used windex and elbo grease (the clear strips are awesome).  My concern is mold building on the inside

Also there is a tiny bump on one of the side walls in the corner, barely noticable.  Can you fix that or just live with it?

Thank you

Re: Cleaning the inside of a Coin Op
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 03:05:13 PM »

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 06:59:39 PM »
Just use an all purpose cleaner. Probably wont remove the stains but if you give it a good clean/drying, mold wont be a concern. Post a pic of the bump so we understand what you are talking about.

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 04:09:29 PM »
When you push on the bump, does the laminate move back? If yes, then squirt a little adhesive behind the laminate and clamp. You can get these little glue syringes and you could drill a tiny hole through the laminate and squirt the glue through that.  If the "bump" can't be pushed back, then it is likely due to the particle board behind it getting wet and swelling. If that is what happened, there is no simple fix...

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 10:31:43 AM »
Ya it doesn't push in, It still plays fine, the bouce of the wall hasn't changed, so I will just live with it

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 01:13:34 PM »
Yeah I would say that's warped. Probably not something you can fix. As long as it doesn't mess with the playability it's NBD.