Foosball.com Forums

Want to buy brand new Fireball coin op.

Want to buy brand new Fireball coin op.
« on: December 02, 2013, 01:45:46 PM »
Hello friends,

If any 1 have a link or Fireball distributor whom is willing to ship to edmonton, Alberta Canada, Please forward me there contact info. I've tried to muiltiple time thru their contact website, however it seem the site is not in service.

http://fireballtablesoccer.com/

Re: Want to buy brand new Fireball coin op.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 08:24:18 PM »
Good luck in your search, every since Brad Laurine left Fireball it when to ***! I bought a table, (non-coin op model) from Brad.

Dennis Jiang is the owner and he will never respond. I was trying to buy some fireball foosballs and emailed him 5 times and never once got a reply.

You may want to try the other foosball board as well www.foosballboard.net that you are looking for a coin op table.

Good luck in your search!

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 11:00:58 AM »
Thanks for your reply. I guess my best bet is to stick with the lengendary Tornado T3000.

Offline marty

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 12:41:03 PM »
Its to bad because fireball is a dame good table for the price / how ever you still can get some parts like the balls from fooseball.com but parts are real limited i ordered men and they sent the wrong style made by the same company and look alike but was made for anouther table do not recall the name right now but they sell them to looks like a good table as well  as it turns out fireball makes about four differnt tables that i no off. any one no  where a guy might get replacement men for the  fireball table

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »
I also bought a fireball table from Brad Laurine before he left the company. Dennis Jiang must have s*** for brains, they way he just abandoned his customers and the US foosball market. Why is he even in business if he doesn't want to serve his customers and sell foosball tables and parts? It is an awesome table, I like it a lot, but if anything ever breaks I'm sure I'm screwed because, like speeddeamon says, Fireball headquarters never answers the phone. And the fact that this table, instead of Tornado, is the table that represents the USA at the world cup is almost surreal. 

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
I was looking around locally ( Edmonton, Ab Canada) for the T3000, I notice a difference branded foosball table (Olhausen tournament grade foosball table) using fireball brushing, mens and handles. However the bearing wasn't what fireball is design (handle slide thru after bearings removes).
The salesmen wasn't that helpful when i ask about, "why is this table uses fireball part?" , He doesn't seem to know much about fireball. He said the whole foosball table is US made.
1-1.5 year ago when I was researching into foosball tables, I wanted a tournament grade coin op table. At the time Tornado drop out of ITSF, and Fireball was 1 of ITSF table, I emailed Brad L however he already left the company but he forwarded by request to Denis who I was never received a response.
In my opinion, Fireball seems like a one hit wonder. Now I reconsidering buying Tornado T3000 coin op because:
-   Legendary in foosball.
-   Replacement part is readily available.
-   Local lounge and bar has them.

Is T3000 gently used ( used in tournament- counter said 15 time) for 1,795 a fair price?

brand new coin op T3000 from recreation world is 2,700 CAD.     

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 11:14:40 PM »
Hello Edmonton,

Thanks for input. Just ordered a tournament used T3000 from Charles (tornadofoosball.com) as recommended in this forum (table on its way). Got a better price than what you indicate.

Yves

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 11:16:10 PM »

In addition Charles is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. Seems to be the guy many people recommend on this forum (based on what I could read).
Yves

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 11:24:08 PM »

Oops sorry, just realize that you were talking Canadian $ an looking to buy on the CAnadian market so the difference is not as big and my previous comments might be irrelevant.
Yves

Offline Will17

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 08:28:43 PM »
I'm not sure if we know each other yet EdmontonFoosball, but I'm pretty connected to the foosball scene in Edmonton.

Prices in Canada are much higher per table than the US, but you might find some ways around that.

Recreation world buys them from SML Entertainment in Edmonton and re-sells them at a higher price. Look me up on Edmontonfoosball.com and shoot me a message there or email me (my email address is on the front page) and I can maybe help you out in finding a table in Edmonton. Charles would be a good person to order from if Fireball can't help you out. Warrior is also a pretty good solution IMO for an inexpensive table that plays really well.

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 06:23:16 PM »
At this time I have three Fireball one man coins left at this time. you can contact me at
ponytail420@comcast.net
I'm sorry but I hardly get to this board otherwise I would have responded sooner.

Mike

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 03:11:44 PM »
 If  you want fireball,  don't let everyone talk you into  tornado. I have a tornado coin op and its great,  but the fireballs are so much more versatile.  and if you look at the specs on the coin ops,  for less money than a tornado  they beat themalmost every step of the way.  on top of that,  Mike  has been amazing in the buying process.  I'm probably going to get ambushed for talking up fireball over tornado,  but you won't be disappointed. good luck in  whatever you decide.

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 11:52:39 PM »
x
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:11:51 AM by yvesgiot »

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 12:04:55 AM »
Hello,

I am new at foosball and I know absolutely nothing about foosball table. This is just my perception after my limited research and buying experience. I am not challenging your opinion (versatility) as I have no idea but my concern was long term support with Fireball.

Did some research late last year. Looked at Tornado, Shelti, Bonzini and Fireball. Fireball seemed pretty good (good reviews). Problem is you cannot contact those people. No phone number, tried to send e-mails on web site and never received any answer. (Seems they were relying on one person who left)
It didn't make me feel good about the future support for that table. I might be completely wrong, may be I got wrong impression but if I buy a quality table, I am not taking the chance.

So in the end, I bought a Tornado. At least vendors and factory answer the phone, I can buy parts any time. They are well represented with multiple vendors and you don't rely on a single person. In addition it is made in USA which was a bonus for me. 

Just my 2C and my personal experience.
Yves.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:21:09 AM by yvesgiot »