Foosball.com Forums

Looking at buying 2005 Coin Op Grey Marble

Looking at buying 2005 Coin Op Grey Marble
« on: January 04, 2014, 01:03:27 AM »
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and in the market for a excellent shape coin op for <900.  I'm currently considering purchase of a grey marble coin op and needed some opinions about the table.  Seller wants $900 for table.  Comes with training aids, 5 extra guys, 3 rolls of wraps, 40+ balls in good shape, tools, and lube.  Never been refurbished.  1326 plays on counter and originally purchased from HOF classic with 300 plays.  Hasn't been played in 5 years.  Not sure if it has full Merkel rods and need to check for Nylon men.  Price seems a little steep but haven't seen many of these lately. Thank you very much for your help.

Re: Looking at buying 2005 Coin Op Grey Marble
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 11:45:28 AM »
Price is steep for a nearly 10 year old gray. $600 would be about right if its in excellent condition with all of those extras. HOWEVER I understand if you've been looking for along time and you love the table and you have the money and plan to keep it for a long time and not try to get that $900 back out of it then go for it. Its your money. I would offer $600 and see if he meets you in the middle.

If you think about it for another $400 you can get a current model tournament used T3000 from IFP. I think she sells them for $1300. I could be off on that price.

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 11:45:29 PM »
Thank you so much for the response.  I decided to pass as the seller was pretty fixed on the price.  I will probably just go the IFP route.  You know what you're getting for the money.

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 12:31:09 AM »
Just to throw it out there, you can also get a brand new Fireball Coin Op for 1299. I just got mine and I absolutely love it. It's built like a tank and plays like a dream. Shoot Mike an Email and check it out. Well worth the money. ponytail420@comcast.net