Foosball.com Forums

Tournament Soccer Brown Top Coin Op and Home Model Foosball Tables.

Hello everyone, 

I was lucky enough to find a Tournament Soccer Brown Top Coin Operated Foosball Table just south of Milwaukee, WI.  Seeing as though I live near Portage, WI it was a little hike but well worth it.  Open the link below which also includes pictures of a Tournament Soccer Brown Top Home Model Foosball Table that I am restoring as well.  Scroll through the pictures and enjoy!!

http://s839.photobucket.com/user/mickpick63/media/6cb6446c-6661-4e99-9524-d3d901c12a58_zpsdc383071.jpg.html

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 07:40:14 AM by mickpick63 »

Re: Tournament Soccer Brown Top Coin Op and Home Model Foosball Tables.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 01:11:18 PM »
Mick
He shoots, he SCORES! Nice find! There aren't too many people left still excited about restoring an old TS table.... I've restored about 8 of them in the last couple years.  The quest for original parts, especially coin-op hardware and guts....  Looks like you got it all! Even the drop locks and coin box door. And you have the matching home model to go with it.  Great collection!  I have a pretty extensive collection of original parts (players, hardware, just about everything) from cannibalizing other tables. Let me know if there is anything you are missing... I might have it.  If you are interested in some pics from my collection shoot me an Email. I am still figuring out how to post pics on here.
Randy

Re: Tournament Soccer Brown Top Coin Op and Home Model Foosball Tables.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 05:04:14 AM »
Hey there Foosballer, thanks for the communication,
The coin op came with everything you see, I will be making and installing the slotted wood piece that covers the coin slide on the inside of the table as well as it is missing, I believe, the blue plastic funnel under the coin slide which directs the coins into the coin box, I did locate one and it is on its way to me....Yay!  In  my looking at pictures of other coin ops of the same vintage I came across a picture of one that actually had an analog counter that kept track of everytime the coin mech was pushed. I located a similar counter that I will be installing into my table. The Gentleman that I purchased the coin op from said he was the original owner and actually gave me the original key chain from Milwaukee Amusements where he said he had purchased the table from. I do have a question that maybe you or someone else can answer.....next to each of the drop locks on the top of the table are 2 evenly spaced holes that look to me might accomodate an ashtray or something that would conciel the drop locks?...kind of an out of sight out of mind thing?  I have done some searching and have come across pictures of other tables with the same holes but nothing else.  Let me know.....your comments will be appreciated.   Check your inbox as I emailed you as well.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:02:52 AM by mickpick63 »