Foosball.com Forums

Tournameng Soccer Quarter Million Dollar Blue Top Table

Tournameng Soccer Quarter Million Dollar Blue Top Table
« on: January 26, 2014, 08:40:55 PM »
Hey all,

I came across this TS Blus Top Quarter Million Dollar Table....thought I would share.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/tag/4296737818.html

Re: Tournameng Soccer Quarter Million Dollar Blue Top Table
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 02:15:32 AM »
Are you from central NY? Always looking for more foosfriends. Lol. Seems to be a relatively area due to no public tables

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:55:37 AM »
Hey Xman,

I am actually a TS Table Collector in Central Wisconsin, just came across the Blue Top Quarter Million Dollar Table during one of my many Craigslist searches (heard they existed but never seen one) and thought I would share.  The guy is going to send me some more pictures as I may, depending on what I see, buy it and pay to ship it to me so I can clean it up and put it in my collection.  We shall see. I am going to pick up a "Newer" fully functional Black Top Coin Op this weekend also.  Regards...........
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:56:51 AM by mickpick63 »

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 12:33:53 PM »
Mickpick,

Good luck with your collection! Sounds like a great way to pass the time. :) I had seen the posting as well and got uber excited that someone on the board might live close. Oh well. Best of luck with your newest acquisition.

Matt

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 01:17:09 PM »
Mick & Matt, you guys might want to check Tylerfoos web site.  From home page click on table types. Click on TS.  Tyler is mainly a Bonzini player I think. He hasn't posted here for awhile.  You still here Tyler?   http://www.jacksonvilletablesoccer.com/tt.html

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 02:09:57 PM »
Hey there JKH,

Thanks for the info/link,  Tyler is a great source for info concerning TS Tables as well as he has a very respectable collection. 
Here's the link for the couple tables I have at this time:

http://s839.photobucket.com/user/mickpick63/media/6cb6446c-6661-4e99-9524-d3d901c12a58_zpsdc383071.jpg.html

I just received the parts to rebuild the Home Model in the collection today from a parts table I found on Craig's List north of Minneapolis.

The Gentleman was kind enough to remove the Brown Top playing field and ship it to me as well.

As I stated earlier I will be adding a fully functional Black Top Coin Op to my collection this weekend.  I will post pictures when I get the table.

Regards............Mike
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 02:13:27 PM by mickpick63 »

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 03:10:22 PM »
Niiice table Mike. I'm in a Chicago suburb.  Lots or Milwaukee area players come to the Tornado DYPs here. Poplar Creek Bowl or Q Billiards. Various tables pop up once in a while on "Chicagoland foosball" the FaceBook page. Best wishes for you & your collection. John
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 03:12:23 PM by jkhFoos »

Offline Tyler Foos

• JacksonvilleTableSoccer.com
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 06:43:47 PM »
Greetings friends! The blue top pictured has a rare top on it. The green tops had the Quarter Million Dollar logo, they were replaced by the blue tops in late '76 which was also the launch of the Million Dollar logo. But the first few weeks of blue top production had the older Quarter Million Dollar logo until the new logo was put in use. That blue top pictured is one of the very first blue tops produced.

Tyler

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 07:09:07 PM »
TS lives! Thanks for keeping the name alive! @MickPick great getting to know you. Another TS soldier saving every last table out there.  Are we crazy? You have found some rare ones, my friend. Keep it up!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 07:33:26 PM »

Hey All,

Does anyone have info on the "Silver Edition" Tournament Soccer Table?  Were they built and released after the Brownies but before TS demise in 1981?
There are flyers available stating they were going to be built in both Coin Op and Home versions.
Any info would be great!

« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:54:45 PM by mickpick63 »