Foosball.com Forums

Your opinion on this table please

Your opinion on this table please
« on: February 07, 2014, 09:40:44 AM »
Hi all

I'm still looking (patiently) for a coin-op in the SF Bay Area. This one came up on craigslist, a 2 hour drive from me.

Can you tell me your thoughts on the table/price and if it's worth the drive?

THANK YOU!

Pablo

http://modesto.craigslist.org/tag/4311566610.html

Re: Your opinion on this table please
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 10:43:18 AM »
Good table but the price is about double what the table is worth. I own one just like it and paid $600 and the guy delivered it. I know every circumstance and every market is different so take that with a grain of salt. Keep in mind that for the same price you can get a tournament used T-3000 from one of IFP (Mary Moore's) tournaments. She sells them at the end of every tournament. See flyer attached

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 10:55:18 AM »
Just saw this on the other board. Same table includes the light and has been upgraded. New men, handles, bearings - not sure the extent of the upgrades.

net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=13714

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 11:46:46 AM »
^^^^^^^I posted a link but it looks like it was stripped out of the message. He is asking $750 for the table with the upgrades.

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 01:12:58 PM »
Thank you all for your replies. I agree, for that price I can get a 3000 and wouldn't have to drive 2 hours.

Really great forum, thanks guys!

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 11:57:23 PM »
If you're looking for a coin op does it have to be Tornado? I have both Tornado and Fireball Coin and I love my Fireball. I love the Tornado too, but the Fireball is smooth as all hell. You can get a brand new Fireball coin for 1299. I've never used a 3000, but I prefer it to my Blond coin op. It's stupid fast with great control. Contact Mike if you're interested in checking out other options. ponytail420@comcast.net He was very friendly and informative. Definitely worth looking at.

http://fireballtablesoccer.com/joomla15/the-table.html?showall=1

This page is dead as it was set up by the old North American rep, but the information is still true. Regardless the route you take, good luck with your new table.

Foos On Brotha