Foosball.com Forums

tornado old-style 'square foot' men

tornado old-style 'square foot' men
« on: February 23, 2014, 04:28:04 PM »
I have a 1970's Tornado table that is still in solid shape.  I am fixing it up, and want to keep it original with the original tornado square-foot men.  A few of the original men are missing.  Wondered if anyone would know of anywhere that I might find used old-style tornado men.  Have not been able to find any online.   Thanks for any suggestions.

Offline papafoos

• Good luck reaching me IM, I usually keep them off.
Re: tornado old-style 'square foot' men
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 10:24:27 PM »
I have some black and gold.  But before I turn any of them loose, I need to check with Jack Cole, who has been hounding me for some of them.  I also have some of the first "new style" men that bolted on, before they transitioned to roll pins.  They wouldn't be original for your table though.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 10:27:23 PM »
papafoos -- that would be great.  black and gold are what I have.  I would buy whatever you can spare.  Have owned this table about 20 yrs, played on it for 10 more before that. Fun to play on the old table when the original crew gets together. Let me know, thanks.

Offline papafoos

• Good luck reaching me IM, I usually keep them off.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 10:41:50 AM »
What's the least amount of men you need?  The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to make two people happy at once.  Drop me an email at 'my screen name' at yahoo dot com.  Put something in the subject line to let me know it's you and not just some random person.  ...or if you've got facebook....