Foosball.com Forums

Looking for a foosball table in Maryland

Looking for a foosball table in Maryland
« on: March 11, 2014, 04:07:17 PM »
Hey everyone,

I finally decided to pull the trigger about a month ago and get my own table after playing at bars and friends houses for a while.  Thankfully I found you guys before I purchased the Carrom Signature table for $600.  After reading through many posts I know now that I really want a brown marble in good condition and my budget is roughly $600 after shipping.  Trouble is I have not been able to find one on ebay or CL near my area (baltimore maryland). Would be willing to travel 3 hours or so if the table is good quality, but i have not been able to find anything.

The best thing I have come across is a "new in box" warrior table that "did not pass final inspection due to minor exterior blemishes" for $450 delivered on CL. Seems shady to me...  Or one in Kentucky that looks amazing but too far, and one in the poconos that looks like it would be a fixer upper.

So with all of this I am turning to you guys for any assistance or advice to find a great table.  I thought to check used arcade vendors in the area but my google search results have come up empty. Any help I can get would be great!

Re: Looking for a foosball table in Maryland
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 06:06:20 PM »
did you check on this one.it's 2months old though and maybe they never bothered removing it.
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/tag/4279569907.html

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 06:53:30 PM »
Yeah I did see that posting but I'm more hoping for a coin op as it would go great with my home built mame arcade and jukebox which are both coin op as well. Im not super concerned with exterior scuffs if the table is still good because I figure I can just re laminate it.  Thanks for taking the time to look though!

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 07:02:29 PM »
it was no problem. i'm in south cenral pa and tables in md show up on my local craigslist. good luck!

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 08:45:34 PM »
If anyone has leads around the areas surrounding North Jersey are places I would be willing to look as well as I have family out there.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 08:50:12 AM »
That Warrior ad is definitely a scam. It's on every CL across the country.

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 11:53:03 AM »
I don't think the warrior thing is a scam so much a marketing ploy. They had a win a table contest a while back (still might.) In the letter declaring the six winners, they said there were a limited number of factory seconds that had minor flaws that wouldn't effect play for a discounted price. Think about the foosball market. What do a lot, if not most of us do? Go on CL and similar sites looking for cheaper, quality tables. What better way to turn people on to Warrior than to be selling them where foosers look for their tables. I could be completely off base, but that seems to be logical enough to me.

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 06:50:41 PM »
I don't think the warrior thing is a scam so much a marketing ploy. They had a win a table contest a while back (still might.) In the letter declaring the six winners, they said there were a limited number of factory seconds that had minor flaws that wouldn't effect play for a discounted price. Think about the foosball market. What do a lot, if not most of us do? Go on CL and similar sites looking for cheaper, quality tables. What better way to turn people on to Warrior than to be selling them where foosers look for their tables. I could be completely off base, but that seems to be logical enough to me.
yeah .I agree but could be wrong.here's one that you might be interested in  airborn and it's only 1800$!!!!!!! what do you guys make of this?
 http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/clt/4374944982.html
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 06:53:27 PM by man caveman »