Foosball.com Forums

Want To Buy Rene Pierre parts

Want To Buy Rene Pierre parts
« on: March 31, 2014, 11:10:25 PM »
Hello, I am new to the site and getting back into foosball with my children about the age to learn.
I played on rene pierre tables a lot back in college in VA Beach area which dominated the scene as you might expect in the 80's.
Recently I won and paid WAY TOO MUCH on an older rp table at a local auction that is missing its red railings/armrest, cross leg supports, and some of the men (rp jersey) are very worn and have male pattern baldness.
Does anyone have any spare rp parts or perhaps know somebody who does?
The folks in France responded back to me that they do not make parts for older models.
I'd really like to get my table in better condition and compete.
Thanks, Chris in Virginia 804-212-5286 or cd_holmes@yahoo.com...preferred over pm.

Also, how do bonzini tables play differently that rene pierre?

Re: Want To Buy Rene Pierre parts
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 05:36:20 AM »
Hi Chris,
Bonzini's play much better than a RP. We switched to playing Bonzini's in our tournament back in 1998. I am very familiar with the VB era of foosing in the 80's and 90's. Locations like Chico's and Hammerhead's had some great foosball action. Parts are extremely hard to find for your table. I can't really help there. One option is to buy another table to cannibalize or find a Bonzini. My company has all the parts fro Bonzini's built in the 1960's to today.

www.bonziniusa.com

Alan