Foosball.com Forums

Who makes this table and is it quality?

Who makes this table and is it quality?
« on: January 15, 2015, 02:32:32 PM »
Help please. I just inherited this foosball table from my late grandparents, I would think vintage is 70' - 80's? It seems like a very nice solid table and has some great action. I have broken a few of the men and wanted to replace them with the originals but the table has no identification except for some letters and numbers on the bottom. The yellow lines look to be hand painted? I cant figure out how to upload a photo on here, can someone help me with that or can I email photos of the table somewhere? Any help is greatly appreciated!
 Joe

Re: Who makes this table and is it quality?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 02:48:14 PM »
upload the pictures to Photobucket or Picasa and then post the link here

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 03:17:32 PM »
Looks like this one, but without the logos:

http://foosball.com/forum/index.php?topic=3041.0

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »
Yes I does look vary similar, Thank you for the help.

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 10:28:05 AM »
looks like a TS brown top knock off... yet the figures are wrong... likely fun but nothing special... there is still good parts support for this as the style of figures and wearing parts were quite common...  I don't think you should invest anything beyond a few bucks. 

Fix it, play it for a bit, sell for $50.  The figures will constantly break...  It could be a early model missing decals, this could be valueable to someone, but something says to me no it's just a knock off.  Either way, it has little value beyond your entertainment.

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 02:04:29 PM »
Looks like a Brown Top TS clone with Premier Soccer men.....