Foosball.com Forums

Verify Million Dollar Table

Verify Million Dollar Table
« on: August 11, 2015, 08:00:40 PM »
I was wondering if anyone can verify that this table is truly a TS Million Dollar table. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7ru7wau0eoffua/foos.PNG?dl=0

The playing surface and men look right, but I have never seen one with marble sides and 3 man goalie.  Kind of looks like a Frankenstein to me.  Anyone ever seen this model?  Seller claims its all original, it is coin op.  Love to hear some opinions. 
Thanks!

Re: Verify Million Dollar Table
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 05:18:52 AM »
Nice blacktop payfield. ..

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 06:12:46 AM »
Hello dgfoos,

What you have there is a post TS table TS table.  The authentic, original TS tables were manufactured in the 70's up to 1981 when the company went out of business.  Another company purchased the rights and started making tables under the TS name.  The original TS tables, which all had single goalies and ramped corners, were made by Lee Peppard and started with the Green Tops then switched to Blue Tops then finally the Brown Tops which ended in 1981.  That Marble Black Top 3 goalie table is probably a mid 90's model made by the "post' TS company.  Hope that helps.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 04:04:51 PM »
Hey Thanks.  I was considering buying one, but want an original.  Had a line on a brown top that fell through for $150 it was a pretty banged up home game.  I may just buy a mid range tornado.  I have a soft spot for those million dollar tables though.

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 11:37:46 PM »
Hello again dgfoos,

No problem, where are you located? I live near Madison, WI and have an original home model Green Top TS table as well as a fully functional Coin Op Green Top TS Quarter Million Dollar Table both in really good to excellent condition that I am wanting to sell and am getting ready to post them on Craig's List. Shoot me a private message with your email and I can send you pictures.