Foosball.com Forums

What should I offer for a TS Million Dollar Brown Top Coin Op Table?

My friend has a TS (Tournament Soccer) Million Dollar Game, Coin Op, Brown Top, table in good condition, which he's thinking of getting rid of. He's asking me to make an offer and I really don't know where to start.

Essentially, it's this table sans the coin chute and ash trays (they're missing, unfortunately): http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac111/vwproperty/TS%20Million%20Dollar/TSBrownCoinSide.jpg

Give me your thoughts.  :D

Re: What should I offer for a TS Million Dollar Brown Top Coin Op Table?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 08:30:07 AM »
I have a similar table in the darker brown, however mine came with the ball return.  It didn't come with the ash trays, and I paid $250.  That being said, the table in the photo looks to be in pretty good shape, with no nicks or anything in the laminate that I can see from the photos.  Mine does have a few, but nothing too noticeable.  I would say if you can get it for $250, that would be a great price.  Me personally, I wouldn't go over $300.

There might be a few others here who can comment.  I know that mickpick63 is pretty up on these tables and might have better info for you.

Really sturdy table, and I and our kids enjoy playing on it quite a bit.  I did add some foot levels to mine due to it sitting on carpet, which seemed to help level it out.

Good luck,

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 10:38:19 PM »
Hello Parkrangercody,

Would you have any actual pictures of the table in question?  I would be more able to let you know what I think it is worth. I have seen these tables go from $50 - $450 depending on condition and coin-op functionality.
It all depends what the table has to offer as there are a lot of parts that can add value to a brown top of that vintage.
You say it is missing the coin chute and ashtrays, does it have the ball catch? The coin box? The drop locks w/keys? The coin funnel? The coin door w/lock and key? There are more parts that I could mention.
If you supply pictures and do decide to buy, I may have the parts you need to make it a fully functional coin-op table if that is what you decide to do.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.... Your friend in TS Foosball

Mickpick63

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 11:09:10 PM by mickpick63 »

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 05:50:08 PM »
Thanks everyone... this table didn't have the ball catch, coin box, drop locks w/keys, or coin funnel. It was basically gutted. Also, some of the laminate was damaged. Once I started looking around, I realized I could get a nicer table for around what the seller was asking.

I've since purchased a Tornado Twister II in almost perfect condition. It's not a vintage table, like I wanted, but it plays very nice.