Foosball.com Forums

Montana members?

Montana members?
« on: October 26, 2015, 10:07:39 PM »
I just joined this forum hoping to find some info on clubs, tournaments, etc in Montana. Either I'm missing something or this site doesn't have specific region sub forums.
Does anyone know if there are still tournaments in Montana, specifically Billings?
I'd like to play some tournaments or leagues if they're available. I've never actually played competitively, just grew up with a table and would like to play some more again.

Re: Montana members?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 09:44:20 AM »
I live in Boise but my inlaws are in Billings. Bullwhackers had 2 tornadoes that were in pretty bad shape the last time i visited about 2 years ago, but there was a dedicated following of about 6 guys who showed up at least once a week to play. There are definitely some good foosers there, and if you give bullwhackers a call they can probably let you know what night to show up...if my memory serves me right i think it was Thursdays. Good luck!

Re: Montana members?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 11:49:14 PM »
I live in Butte and we play on Tuesdays at the Dublin, if your ever rolling  through  just look me up and we can get a  game in . Other than ours , I don't  no of any groups.