Foosball.com Forums

Pull kicker videos? Pull kicking advice?

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
Re: Pull kicker videos? Pull kicking advice?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 11:38:01 PM »
I can and will help...I am working on video but I need to learn a bunch of things because I haven't done much video and video editing...I am not willing to put something out if I can't edit it and I don't have any video editng software so if anyone knows some free source that would be great

but, I can coach and give you feedback on your video....I live in Kansas City so unfortunately we won't be able to get together unless you get out this way  ;)

you can contact via my email backpinrules@yahoo.com and we can begin exchanging information

like to get you a little info before you hit the FB tourny so you can play with it on the FB

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 02:06:23 AM »
We have a guy, up here in the NW, that has one of the most solid hard pull kicks I've seen, ever! We call him Turk, his name is Allen Turner. He's got it dialed in. Don't even begin to try to race it, just split your time between long and tweener and hope he doesn't dink you. I see you are going to the NW tournament so you might run into him. He is a great guy, might be dressed up as one of the "Blues Brothers" with his buddy and doubles partner, Rich Fosner (Foz). If you meet him I know he would give you some pointers on how he does his shot. I hope I can make it too, depending on if I'm working and my wife does her vacation without me(then I play) or if I am not working (and then I go on a trip with her) a toss up,,, If I am there I'll show you some real old school back pin stuff. These Fireball tables are too much fun when going backpin!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 02:13:47 AM by Old Meister »

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2019, 03:33:46 PM »
I just joined because I needed to add some bad news for the Foosball community.

First I wanted to add that I was one of those Michigan Back pin maniacs. My friend who ran some of the large tourneys out west in the 70s and 80s called me the howitzer. I live in the Mid Michigan area and we had the Dolphin Coin arcade in Mt. Pleasant. The arcade threw some huge tourneys in this time frame. Wis and Fury would come to town and loved to spar with us townies Rolfe said. They would fill the arcade with Foos tables.

My back pin I loved to shoot and yes it was a palm roll. I could pin and push or pull or bank off either wall with consistency. We did a few tourneys in the Michigan area mostly at bars. We seemed to always pay for our trips.

With this said if anyone remembers Rolfe Schwierin from these tourneys it is with a heavy heart I say he has passed. Rolfe managed the Dolphin coin arcade as well as running some of the Million dollar tourneys.