Foosball.com Forums

Approx Value of used foosball table

Approx Value of used foosball table
« on: June 30, 2016, 09:10:24 AM »
As the title states, I am trying to gauge the value of my Fireball Foosball table.  I bought the table several years ago and it simply does not get used...not enough foosball people in my area to play.

So I would like to know what the approx value is so I can list it on Craig's List, or similar, to move it out of my house and satisfy the wife factor.

The table is, what I would consider, mint condition.  I do not think it has 10-games played on it in the 5-years I have owned it.

Anyway, many thanks in advance to those that can offer any help.

Re: Approx Value of used foosball table
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 12:25:52 PM »
You're in a bit of luck as those are hard to get over here now. One guy on another board (foosball board . net) was trying to find one. One guy offered to sell for 600 a coin-op (which I thought was a good deal for someone looking for a fireball) and another guy who had 4 wanted twice that (which was a bit crazy). Where are you located at? And is it a coin-op?

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 12:37:23 PM »
I am located in NY......in Westchester County (40-minutes East of NYC).

It is a non-coin op machine in near mint condition. Could possibly pass as new.  It's a shame that I have to sell it, but no one around me plays and it literally is collecting dust.

It is a beautiful table and lightning fast too. The fastest surface I have played on. And the rods are near unbendable.  I also own an old Million Dollar table from my college days, but it remains in storage.....long story for another day.

Thanks so much for your reply.....and look forward to any & all input.

A couple of quick pics for reference.................

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 02:06:13 PM »
Nice table. too bad you have to sell it. New York has a decent foos scene. Could maybe get close to what you paid for it, especially now that they're hard to find.

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 05:18:42 PM »
No joke, if you were in the Midwest I'd buy from you in a heartbeat. Good table, hard to find.