Chat Area > General Chat

New Table Build - Parts - Info Appreciated

<< < (2/16) > >>

FabMan:
Everything I've seen for the Tornado Tournament 3000 tables specifies 9/16" hollow rods?

kgstewar:

--- Quote from: FabMan on July 14, 2016, 09:42:23 PM ---Everything I've seen for the Tornado Tournament 3000 tables specifies 9/16" hollow rods?

--- End quote ---

Interesting. Can you post one of the links that shows that specification? This seems to come up frequently.

FabMan:
I purchased my build parts through Thompsons, and the rep I spoke to told me that all Tornado's have 9/16" hollow rods. She mentioned there is, or was, a difference in length between commercial and consumer tables. 

Heck, I don't know, I've seen parts advertised as OEM Tornado with 5/8" holes for the men and handles.

FabMan:

--- Quote from: kgstewar on July 15, 2016, 08:27:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: FabMan on July 14, 2016, 09:42:23 PM ---Everything I've seen for the Tornado Tournament 3000 tables specifies 9/16" hollow rods?

--- End quote ---

Interesting. Can you post one of the links that shows that specification? This seems to come up frequently.

--- End quote ---

Found this on a parts site;

"Tornado foosball tables use special and unique parts. These tables use 9/16" rods that require the use of original Tornado bearings, men, bumpers and other replacement parts to work correctly."

http://www.foosballtablesdirect.com/tornado-foosball-parts-accessories.html

kgstewar:
Thanks for the info, that must be where people get the 9/16" number.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version