Foosball.com Forums

Please Help Identify This Table

Please Help Identify This Table
« on: September 04, 2016, 08:41:27 PM »
This table has been in my family for at least as long as I've been alive (and I'm 40). The story goes that this started life as a bar table. It was purchased by one of my uncles, given to another uncle, given to my dad who had it for years and then finally handed down to me.

I have customized the playfield (after my dad had so many years ago) and replaced most of the players since through the years two of the original players took leave and never came back. They were replaced with clothes pins wrapped in electrical tape and I couldn't have that. I have included a close up shot of one of the goalies as I believe him to be original.

I have found a couple similar tables but none with the off center in-field scoring. An old Leonhart table was the closest I found. There are no identifying marks anywhere on this machine. Just an old Champion spark plug sticker for some reason.

I would love to learn all I can about this table as I love learning the history of all my machines.

Thank you in advance!
-Andy

And now what you've been waiting for, the photos!

Re: Please Help Identify This Table
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 01:16:33 PM »
My guess is a late 1960's Leonhart. Ball tray and bolt pattern in legs is throwing me off though. Still my best guess.

-p
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:43:03 PM by cofoosn »

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 08:54:25 PM »
Second thought, maybe a Garlando?

http://imgur.com/gallery/2nYxT

Tray looks closer as does the carriage bolt pattern. the ball return looks pretty close too.

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 09:01:14 PM »
Thank you, that does look more similar than what I've been able to come up with. I'll use your suggestion to see what else I can find!