Foosball.com Forums

Need your feedback on used Tornado Coin up (cherry) - pics included

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Need your feedback on used Tornado Coin up (cherry) - pics included
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2016, 08:49:16 PM »
Couple words of advise, contact some of the local amusement vendors in your area. Sometimes they have tables in their warehouses just sitting collecting dust. Keep your eye out for a brown marble coin-op, in my opinion the best table tornado ever produced. Even better than the cherry you we're on to. If you can find one in good shape for $300-$500 pimp it out with all the new upgrades, the new clear side strips, yellow and black handles, new low profile bearings etc. I've played on them all including the T3000 ice box and my buddy has a brown marble that plays just as good as the new tournament model. Ask your local bar/pub who vends their pool tables, dart boards etc. Investigate and ask about foosball tables. Good Luck and don't give up!
Snake

Re: Need your feedback on used Tornado Coin up (cherry) - pics included
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 09:11:50 AM »
Couple words of advise, contact some of the local amusement vendors in your area. Sometimes they have tables in their warehouses just sitting collecting dust. Keep your eye out for a brownk marble coin-op, in my opinion the best table tornado ever produced. Even better than the cherry you we're on to. If you can find one in good shape for $300-$500 pimp it out with all the new upgrades, the new clear side strips, yellow and black handles, new low profile bearings etc. I've played on them all including the T3000 ice box and my buddy has a brown marble that plays just as good as the new tournament model. Ask your local bar/pub who vends their pool tables, dart boards etc. Investigate and ask about foosball tables. Good Luck and don't give up!
Snake

Hi, okay so the seller contacted me to say he was able to remove the manufacturer label and there was no damage at all behind it, no swollen wood.

Would you find that acceptable, so obviously there was water spilled but if it was isolated to the sticker, is there any harm done?

You mentioned you could see water damaged on the play field, I can't spot it, which picture did you see it in and what would indicate that it I should water damage? I want to mention it to the seller to try and clean up and take another photo.

Thanks,
Mark