Foosball.com Forums

Rene Pierre

Rene Pierre
« on: February 02, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »
I just joined the forum and I am glad to have the resource for advice. I like many others loved the French tables in the 70's. Until I joined the forum I didn't realize Bonzini is the original French table. I only knew about the Rene Pierres.
Anyway, I have a 70's Rene Pierre that has been in my upstairs closet for at least 15 years. pretty solid table and all of the rods are smooth and straight.
It is missing a few parts...one leg leveler and the long rod (there is one on each side of the table). Maybe you guys can tell what they are for? Keeps the table square maybe?
I have located another 70's table locally to purchase. It is in good shape and it is all there. His $400 price seem very fair. His main table is a Bonzini and he doesn't need this one. If I decide to part it out, I will post to you guys.

Offline jss

Re: Rene Pierre
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 04:59:11 PM »
I have RP parts, call me. 8647107878

Re: Rene Pierre
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 08:18:43 PM »
I bought the table today. It is complete. The rods are straight and smooth. The particle board is kinda messy. I will probably end up selling it here in the Daytona area when I am through fooling with it.