Foosball.com Forums

Office Table Upgrade!!

Office Table Upgrade!!
« on: March 07, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »
Im holding an office Tournament at my place of work & we have a cheap table that's about to fall apart.
The Company is saying they are willing to purchase another table for us so I'm looking for suggestions on a decent priced but still quality & sturdy Table.
Anyone have a brand or model they can recommend please?!

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Office Table Upgrade!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 09:00:15 PM »
Warrior, you can get one for around $600. Great table!

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 10:23:35 AM »
Another good option which you might find for a similar price is a used Tornado coin-op.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 05:27:29 PM »
Can't beat a Tornado, maybe find a brown marble used coin-op..

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 12:45:18 PM »
A tornado elite would be ideal, or it's older chrome rod equiv the cyclone II.  I'm not a table snob by any means, I prefer the fireball myself in a few ways but there is issues with parts and distribution in north america and no significant network of players.

The warrior is the greatest budget table possible, allows for fun flashy ball control with solid banking and back pins for a very vintage style of highly controlled deceptive game play; it does have some well funded tournaments as well. 

Most players will tell you to focus on the mid to high range tornados with split bearings at this time due to the hall of fame tournament IFP tour, regional dyp tournaments, and it being moreless the only quality coin op in bars / defacto standard across tech lunch rooms in North America.