Foosball.com Forums

Correct ball for Binzini B90

Correct ball for Binzini B90
« on: August 07, 2018, 03:41:41 PM »
I recently ordered a Bonzini B90 table for our company and it came with 4 cork and 4 itsf balls.
Now when we play the ball goes to the dead zone quite often and somehow the game becomes annoying.

I wonder if we should use bigger balls. These seem 34mm, I am not quite sure if we should size up or not and if yes to what size and how/where to get it.

Thanks!

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
Re: Correct ball for Binzini B90
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 07:58:07 PM »
Is the table new? If not, you may have some issues with the playing surface. If it's new, you might want to call the seller and see what he says. Regardless, bigger balls is probably not the answer.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 11:19:29 AM »
Is the table new? If not, you may have some issues with the playing surface. If it's new, you might want to call the seller and see what he says. Regardless, bigger balls is probably not the answer.

The table is new. Also, I already sent an email to the seller and not received anything back.
Why do you think bigger balls are not good?

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 04:19:07 PM »
There are "dead lines" between every pair of rods.   If both men could strike the oversized ball... you have a "stalemate" or "impasse" and something has to give... be the men or players "wrists".  OUCH! 

Given some time on the table.. you'll move the ball enough so that there is LESS time where the ball stops, and annoys folks.  The best tables all have "dead lines".  You'll get used to it!   If the ball dies in front of forward rod in in that goalies area.. the goalie get's the ball.  If it dies between midfield rods and forward rods.. the team last scored upon get's the server again from midfield!

The ITSF-B balls.. roll a little better.

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 04:38:06 PM »
Is this amount of dead spot normal?

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 06:49:04 PM »
Please check your e-mail.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please give me a call.
You should have received 6 cork balls and 3 ITSF balls in your order.

Alan Cribbs
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 06:50:11 PM by Alan Cribbs »

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 10:03:26 AM »
Please check your e-mail.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please give me a call.
You should have received 6 cork balls and 3 ITSF balls in your order.

Alan Cribbs

OK thank you Alan.