Author Topic: whats the best foosball table for under $1000  (Read 1056 times)

Offline sirflair

whats the best foosball table for under $1000
« on: September 19, 2018, 05:54:45 PM »
www.Warriortablesoccer.com     dollar for dollar best foosball table ever made!

Offline silvafair

Re: whats the best foosball table for under $1000
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 11:33:58 PM »
www.Warriortablesoccer.com     dollar for dollar best foosball table ever made!

Not sure if that's a real recommendation or just a promotion.
For 1k you may want to look into Tornado tables. I've been playing since the 90's and have played in many tournaments. And Tornado's are the best imo. If you're looking for used models, remember to also stock some silicon, extra balls, guys, rod pins and a bushing or two. Things can and will break.
As it has already been said:
BUY A TORNADO COIN-OP range in price from $300-$1175
No sturdier or more reliable table ever made in the US and probably the world.

Can't say the same thing about their newest models, though.

Offline diazsjonathan8

Re: whats the best foosball table for under $1000
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 10:39:54 AM »
I bought Hathaway 56-Inch Primo Foosball Table for my husband for Christmas 2018 on the advice of one of my friend Dean Melville work for this website. When it arrived and I unboxed it some of the pieces had dents. Definitely mainly cosmetic damage, but for a Christmas present I wanted it to be top-notch. I contacted the manufacturer directly, as recommended by the assembly booklet. After sending them pictures of the damage, they decided to send me a completely new table at no cost.
That alone makes me happy with this table! The second table had no damaged parts.
Assembly was pretty typical for this type of furniture. Detailed instructions with pictures, all hardware was sorted and labeled.
We have a few boys, so this table has been getting daily use since Christmas. My husband has played on different tables throughout college, etc. He is very happy with it. Definitely not a top line foosball table, but something we will love and use for a long time. A bonus is that it is a pretty table!