Foosball.com Forums

Used table identification

Used table identification
« on: December 03, 2018, 01:54:48 PM »
I recently purchased a used foosball table from a local sports reseller. I've looked at every site and picture I could find on the web but can't figure out what the make and model is. Can anyone help identify. Thank you!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 02:10:49 PM by unhiptrout »

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
Re: Used table identification
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 07:22:59 AM »
Just a no name generic table, by the looks of it. Sportcraft/Harvard are the usual suspects.

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 11:40:49 AM »
Just a no name generic table, by the looks of it. Sportcraft/Harvard are the usual suspects.

Thanks! There aren't any serial numbers, name or any type of identification on it anywhere so I was starting to think it might have been custom made (maybe it is). After some cleaning and minor repairs I'm extremely pleased with it. I was beginning to worry until I purchased a proper pro textured ball. I had purchased some cheap textured balls form Walmart and was amazed what a difference the real ones made. Almost night and day. After playing on a couple of Tornado 3000s for comparison I am very pleased with how this one plays. Absolutely worth the $100 I paid and then some.

My love of the game is growing rapidly!

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 11:47:23 AM »
One more question for anyone. The white laminate sides are starting to separate from the wood walls of the table. It's mainly on the side hidden in the picture, and it's more significant around the serving cup but runs along the bottom edge along the table. Obviously I could replace the entire laminate but that would be a big job because I'm guessing I'd have to take all of the rods off. I was going to try to glue it but, beyond the area around the serving cup, it would be very difficult to get the glue to where it needs to be.

Any suggestions on what to do or what type of glue to use (was thinking either E6000 or contact cement)?