Foosball.com Forums

Different type of game table

Different type of game table
« on: January 14, 2019, 09:30:26 AM »
Hey guys, I want to update my game room and I already have Tornado foosball table so I really don't need another one, but my kids are forcing me to get them an air hockey table. Does anyone have any experience with hockey tables? I know that air hockey tables are much bigger, more like a pool table than foosball table, but I don't have room for it. So, I was thinking about a bubble hockey table, looks like this ---> http://www.bestairhockeytableguide.com/bubble-hockey-table/
 Has anyone played it? How do you maintain that table? To me, it looks far more entertaining than an air hockey table, but I want to make sure that it is true. What are your thoughts?

Re: Different type of game table
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 10:25:14 PM »
I have a Super Chexx with the red base, US vs. Canada, updated sounds, etc. I got it from a dealer off Ebay that basically just gets it shipped from ICE (the makers of Bubble Hockey). It wasn't cheap but the machine is extremely high quality. This thing is made to hold up in bars full of drunk people so you can be sure that it will last in your home.
It's great fun especially for my 3 year old who is actually pretty good.
Tips for maintenance are basic: clean the outside of the dome, lift and clean under the dome (bur remove players first), wipe down the table. Visit the forums in case of emergency.