Foosball.com Forums

Brown marble on Craislist - Price questions

Brown marble on Craislist - Price questions
« on: February 24, 2019, 09:47:49 AM »
A guy in my area has a brown marble coin op for sale. He has it listed for $1000 but said he would take $800 at his lowest. I read the bbtuna post about buying tables and saw he had it listed around $350-450 but its very doubtful it will sell that low. It has the big metal feet (might help with the age). Tornadoes rarely come up for sale in my area and it does not have a large foos community. Anytime a tornado is listed it us usually a sport or twister and never a coin op. Any thoughts on this? What would be your top dollar in a community with low supply and low demand?

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
Re: Brown marble on Craislist - Price questions
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 11:51:19 PM »
Brown marbles are well made tables but I would personally have an issue paying that much. If there is no local supply it might still be a good option if you are trying to get a quality table. If you are paying that much, make sure that it has no issues. Be sure to check for dead walls, blown out goals, or warping on the play field. Also make sure the rods are straight and have no flaking or pitting. If there are issues with any significant parts, you could use that to negotiate the price a bit lower.