Author Topic: Tornado Coin-Op for Sale North FL $650  (Read 288 times)

Offline alaskan thunder

Tornado Coin-Op for Sale North FL $650
« on: August 23, 2019, 01:01:02 PM »
Hi everyone, have another table for sale. Ad is below. I can ship if necessary. Feel free to message with questions. I have sold quite a few on the forum over the years and can certainly provide references. Thanks!

For sale is a very good condition Tornado Coin Operated Foosball Table. Kept indoors and maintained by a professional tour player. Mechanically, the table is great. All rods are straight, no chipped corners, or warping on the play field. The internals and the coin-mechanism are pristine. Any men, pins, or bumpers that need replacing have been. There is a small laminate chip on the outside of the cabinet but its small and doesn’t affect play. I have upgraded the handles, men, bearings, and sidestrips so it plays just like a brand-new table.

The table can be used commercially. The coin-mechanism can be set anywhere from free to $1. I have a different table in a popular bar that makes around $200 per week.

Tornado Tables are the gold standard for American foosball and are the official table of the IFP Pro Tour.

I just bought a new coin-op table direct from the factory and it was over $2100, so this one is a steal at less than 1/3 the price.

Comes with table keys, extra men, pins, bumpers, and 9 balls.

Message me for the quickest response. If ad it up, I still have the table.

Thanks!

Offline alaskan thunder

Re: Tornado Coin-Op for Sale North FL $650
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 02:14:29 PM »
Sold