Foosball.com Forums

Help finding and shipping table in Northern Jersey

Help finding and shipping table in Northern Jersey
« on: December 06, 2019, 01:00:05 PM »
Hi! I am looking to get a high quality table for me and my kids to play on. I have found a couple Tornados and RP tables that are out of my driving range. Does anyone have a recommendation for a mover that would pick up in the Northeast and deliver to Northern Jersey. Also if anyone knows of a good table for sale the Jersey area, please let me know. Thanks!
-Chris

Offline crazy8

Re: Help finding and shipping table in Northern Jersey
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 10:36:33 AM »
Last week there was an excellent Tonado Cyclone in Craigslist. Wethersfield CT. $200.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 02:27:38 PM »
The tables seem to go really fast in this area. The one in Wethersfield is no longer listed. Ill keep an eye out on craigslist. Thanks for letting me know about that one!
-Chris

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 11:32:18 AM »
Thinking about looking into this table. from the ad it looks to be in good shape, but it would be great to hear from others with more experience on these tables. I have read the "what table should I buy?" thread, and will check out all of the issues to look for that is brought up there, but is there anything else that I should check out on this table? Thanks so much!

https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/tornado-foosball-table-excellent-condition-professional-model_436ec478-2cef-49d1-9b4a-09c97a49debe

Offline crazy8

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 04:00:02 PM »
Looks good; close to you; try to get it for $500. Still, not a bad deal at the asking price.

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 04:37:34 PM »
Thanks crazy8! Ill see what I can do.

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 09:06:05 AM »
Contacted the seller, and I'm scheduled to check it out when he gets back into town in about a month. Was hoping to get a table sooner than that, so if anyone has any leads on a good table in the $500 to $750 range, please drop me a line! Thanks