Foosball.com Forums

Replacement Balls and Bushings?

Replacement Balls and Bushings?
« on: December 31, 2019, 01:18:49 PM »
Hello, New to the forum, (which I found while parts shopping), and quite glad I did, I need advice on Dynamo parts. I have an early 80s Dynamo home model table which I have had for about 35 years. My wife and I played a whole lot back in the "olden" days, and still occasionally do. The grand kids seemed to vaporized all the balls and I was just going to order some more but can't seem to find the yellow Dynamo, what we called Gummy balls, anywhere. These had great control for passing, combination, and push and pull shots. I did try a search here and most of the posts were over 10 years old. Can anyone tell me what the closest balls to these available today are? I also need to replace the foam rod bumpers but they all seem to be solid rubber now. Thanks much for any help or info.

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
Re: Replacement Balls and Bushings?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 11:26:08 AM »
Warrior balls might do the trick based on your description. Not sure about the bumpers, might want to look for a donor table as I bet they no longer make those bushings.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 10:15:05 PM »
... can't seem to find the yellow Dynamo, what we called Gummy balls, anywhere....

There is a yellow Dynamo ball at our store => https://shop.foosball.com/foosballs.html
I'm thinking this is heavier than the Dynamo ball of the early 80's.   For a lighter ball, but good rolling/grippiness, try a Shelti Orange ball.

Hope one of them works for you!  Stop back and give us feedback.

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 10:32:44 AM »
Thanks for the replies, I will try a few of the ball suggestions and see what suits us best, as far as the bumpers, are the newer solid or solid with holes around the perimeter rubber bumpers a hard or soft rubber compound? Thanks again, tvhj