Foosball.com Forums

New Warrior for 599 or used cyclone II for 700?

New Warrior for 599 or used cyclone II for 700?
« on: February 15, 2020, 05:41:11 PM »
They are having a Presidents’ Day sale for new warriors at 599... I can get a used cyclone II for 700. Is it worth it to have a new warrior table at that price vs a used cyclone II. I can also get a Shelti pro foos II for 500 looks in good condition???. I’ve only ever played on dynamo and tornado so. I’ve heard good thing about the other 2 but I’m on the fence and I need to pull the trigger soon. Yes I may in the future get back to playing in tournaments but is the gameplay THAT much different between them?

Re: New Warrior for 599 or used cyclone II for 700?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 01:01:55 PM »
I have never played on Warrior but I did have a Cyclone II  and its a very good home table. At $700  that is closer to same vintage split cabinet(commercial)  version price. I eventually upgraded to a coin op but no regrets on having cyclone II first.  My opinion is $500 max for cyclone II if in pristine condition. As for the Warrior someone else will have to talk to that.

Re: New Warrior for 599 or used cyclone II for 700?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 06:12:16 AM »
Thank you for the response. I had a badly used warrior “fall” in my lap over the weekend. The cabinet seemed in decent shape but the rods were rusted badly. I tried to bring them back to life but it’s not looking good. I guess I’ll just try to be patient on another tornado showing up locally. Fat chance but... we’ll see.