Foosball.com Forums

Help identifying a blue top quarter million dollar table.

Help identifying a blue top quarter million dollar table.
« on: April 03, 2020, 07:06:15 AM »
I need help identifying and pricing this table. It's a blue top table with the quarter million dollar logo on the top. The logo is all white not rainbow. On the underside of the table it says made in Taiwan. TS serial no. 38. Is this worth anything?

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
Re: Help identifying a blue top quarter million dollar table.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 04:54:23 PM »
Not really. You might get 100-150 from someone who is after that specific table but that's unlikely. Most of those tables are not really worth anything and you basically have to give them away.

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 07:44:24 AM »
Hello FreedomWB19,  Is it a "Coin-Op" table?.  There are some of us that grew up on those tables, me personally for one, so it all depends who is interested in buying it.
I have restored a few TS table in my time, mainly "Coin-Ops", and have sold them for way more than $100-$150.
Would you have any pictures that you could share?  I would be interested in seeing it.

Your Friend In Foos,

Mickpick63

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 08:35:01 AM »
I was reading your post and thought I had read some thing about this before. Most of the green tops were the 1/4 million game. Sounds like your table might be kinda rare. Here is the post:It's cool that you posted this. Seeing several versions of the TS tables brings back some old memories. From a collectible standpoint, the green top Quarter Million tables are the oldest and generally rarest of the 3 colors. The blue top that has the brown top (men with hats) solid color men shows what some people did when the newer color (TS changed color patterns every 2-3 years, and were only around for 7) brown top came out. Instead of buying a new brownie, they just replaced the men and handles (the brown tops had the fat, oversized handles) on the blue top (maybe even some older greenies) to stay current with what was being used at tournaments. Also, one of the rarest combinations to find would be a blue top with a quarter million dollar logo on it as the newer million dollar logo was introduced shortly after the blue top came out and a few blues had the older logo. With the heavy solid rods and many other differences, they play nothing like a Tornado, but if you have room and want to try something that is still fun, and old TS at a good price is a good option.

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 11:35:00 PM »
How do I add photos

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 11:55:09 PM »
Upload the photos to a free pic-hosting website (Picasa, Photobucket, etc.). Then post the link to the photos here.