Foosball.com Forums

Searching for the right bearing for my table

Searching for the right bearing for my table
« on: April 16, 2020, 06:28:03 PM »
After a few hours of googling and searching online literally everywhere here I am! I own a foosball table I bought from Costco awhile ago so sadly doesn’t have any brand, model or anything. Bearings are a bit different from what I see from everywhere and I am confused. From the outside of the table the bearing have 3 holes around so I can slide the metal cover over and lock it in place by spinning it (which I'd like to keep this style to still be able to attach the cover if possible). The inside is only a plastic cover to hide the wood and is angled Let me know if you need any dimensions or anything else. (have 5/8' (16mm) standard rods)

Thank you A LOT!

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
Re: Searching for the right bearing for my table
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 08:26:34 PM »
Costco usually has great customer service and return policies. I would start there. You probably aren't going to get an answer here as most people know about a few very specific brands of tournament style tables.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 06:33:04 PM »
Thanks for the idea, I mostly had in mind Costco won't sell me those parts so no point in contacting them. BUT I did called them and got a phone number and compagny name so I guess it's a good beginning. Also thought of googling costco wooden foosball table and found out a lot of results along with the part # from mfg and costco  ;D :o

http://www.welluniversal.com/col.jsp?id=114

It's made by a compagny called Well Universal (china stuff obviously), they make electric fireplace, furniture, foosball table and some stuff like that. Found a few reviews by people who contacted them successufully and got some parts so it's not a dead end (hope and fingers crossed). I emailed and phone them, both phone numbers I found from them didn't answer but at least it's ringing loll Also emailing Alibaba sellers that have foosball bearings listed to see if they'd maybe have access to that part.

To be continued....

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 06:50:03 PM »
If it makes it easier ::) (can't modify original post)

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 06:48:23 PM »
woahh actually can't believe it but Well Universal called me back today after I left them 2 messages (wasn't sure if they were closed due to the covid-19). I emailed them the parts with photos I need and they'll get back to me with a quote. I'll forsure look into reinforcing or maybe install softer bumpers on the rods as the black plastic cover seems thin and VERY cheap.

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 11:56:48 PM »
Be careful pumping too much money into a crappy table. You can likely find a quality table for a couple hundred dollars that will last forever and has parts that are easy to get.