Foosball.com Forums

Wanted: 70's & 80's Foosball Memorabilia poster, shirts, lights, belt buckles

Looking for any old 70's 80's foosball memorabilia for my man cave posters, shirts, foosball table covers, any million dollar tournament soccer stuff, belt buckles, Lights, Sticker etc.....

Here is a light that I am after:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:38:05 AM by speeddemon »

Offline alaris

There is my light!!! I own that one ;)

Offline alaris

Here's a couple pics of mine. Needs some restoring (It has one crack on the side, needs new wiring and chain, made out of plastic and has yellowing on one side of it probably from smoke or age) and I hope to do so one day soon and put it over DM Table. But I have been saying that for almost a year now. These lamps are out there just extremely hard to find.

Rebecca
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:06:35 AM by alaris »

Offline alaris

Do you have DM men.. I mean the old men that looks like the body is covered in porcelain or something similar? Do you know what I mean? Also looking for some outside bearings & 2 ashtrays for the DM. Might be willing to work out a deal/trade.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 03:37:42 AM by alaris »

Offline alaris

Got your message speeddemon and tried to reply but your mailbox is full. I got my DM for 150.00 from a guy whose dad had in his garage for the past 20 years, pretty good shape. I just want all the same men and need one outside bearing and 2 ashtrays. I will keep looking. Was hoping you had some to trade for the lamp. Good luck to you.

PS: I almost have two full sets of men. I wanted to complete my second set.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 12:17:31 PM by alaris »

Offline alaris

Got your msg speeddemon, your mailbox is full. Here is my reply: I can send you my copy and you send back once done. Remember this is a copy from vhs, not the best but still pretty cool. Inbox me your address.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:08:43 AM by alaris »

Offline MR.STEVE

• slowhand
Ihave a TS belt buckle from the mid 70s willing to trade autograph a tornado ball and its yours................its brass and black

Carrie Crowell has at least three EXTREMELY rare Tournament Soccer tour posters on eBay right now -- if I remember right, the auctions end in the next day or two.  The bids were getting pretty high on those last time I checked.   

Other than that, I have an extensive collection of memorabilia, but not a lot of duplicates anymore (I've traded, sold or thrown away [ouch] a lot of my extras).  I do have ORIGINAL print copies of The Complete Book of Foosball from 1980 (not the reprints found on eBay and Amazon).  Mine are in very good condition, and also have personalized autographs by the authors (Johnny Lott and Kathy Brainard).  Side note: I contibuted to the editing of this book -- as did about 20 or more other players, none of whom got any credit/mention for their help...  Anyway, from time to time I've been auctioning these with a starting price of about $75.00 each, and I donate the proceeds to USTSF.  If you are a true T.S. era collector and genuinely interested you can skip waiting for me to run the auctions and just buy one direct from me.  Just let me know. 

As far as what else I have, I'd really have to dig back into the storage cases/boxes.  Whenever that happens, I'll let you know. 

There are three others I'm aware of with good collections of TS era memorabilia each of which has enough extras to spare: Johnny Lott, Brendan Flaherty, and Marshall Kohtz of Nebraska (not sure if I got the spelling on his last name right).  All monitor these forums from time to time... 

Hope that helps!! 

Larry "I Foos, therefore I am" Davis 

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:03:08 PM by LarryDavis »

Mr. Steve, 

Which belt buckle to you have -- I have three different ones but they made at least two more versions than that... I'd also be interested if it's one I don't have.

Regards, Larry D. 

Offline MR.STEVE

• slowhand
this buckle says dynabuckle provo utah  its ovle says tournament at the top soccer at the bottom  the middle ard the TS with the T a little higher than the S  I got at a place called Shazams in ohio or indana .

Offline alaris

So sorry, not able to send the cd this past weekend due to circumstances beyond my control. I will try to do so this weekend.

Travis, 

I'm REALLY sorry I haven't been more attentive to this.  (Someone else was asking me about TS belt buckles a couple months ago and I haven't got back to them either!)  I have the books relatively handy now.  Let me know how you'd like to arrange things going forward as far as payment/shipping address, etc.  Since I've been truly delinquent, I'll see what else in the way of T.S. or Tornado collectibles I might have that I can throw in, and I'll let you know if I have anything more from the 70s and 80s that I may be able to sell or trade.

Take care, Larry D. 
larry.davis@ustsf.foosball.com

Travis,  You'll also love http://www.thompsonsportinggoods.com/

Larry D. sends...

I wanted to check back in on this topic, looks like I posted this over 5 years ago and still looking to buy posters, stickers, belt buckles, buttons or any other TS items etc.....

Looking for any old 70's 80's foosball memorabilia for my man cave posters, shirts, foosball table covers, any million dollar tournament soccer stuff, belt buckles, Lights, Sticker etc.....

feel free to shoot me an email at travismai@hotmail.com, will pay good money for the right items.

I wanted to check back in on this topic, looks like I posted this over 5 years ago and still looking to buy posters, stickers, belt buckles, buttons or any other TS items etc.....

feel free to shoot me an email at travismai@hotmail.com, will pay good money for the right items.

Still lookin' for any memorabilia, please get in touch

travismai@hotmail.com