Foosball.com Forums

Help Identifying and where to get parts

Help Identifying and where to get parts
« on: May 26, 2020, 09:47:37 AM »
Can someone help me with identifying this table?  I have never seen one like it. It's in great shape but I would like to do some upgrades on it.  I am missing the ashtrays, the side ramps (not sure if they are called that) need to be replaced. https://ibb.co/MVkYC3k

Re: Help Identifying and where to get parts
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 05:13:08 PM »
Never seen that before but I like the old-time newsprint look. I also see a can of WD-40 on the table. You should not use petroleum based lube on foos tables - it eats the bearings/bumpers. Should use silicone based. The spray silicone works ok but the actual rod lube is a little thicker and works much better. 

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 07:53:35 PM »
That is a neat table. Also have never seen anything like it. Has the look of a 70s table with the 3 screw bushing, and banked corners. I guess there is no manufacturing info besides the center logo?

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 09:39:47 AM »
My father-in-law bought it in 1972ish.  He always used DW40, this is why it's time to do some good maintenance on it.  New bushings, bumpers, and some bars.  I can't find the men anymore, but what I really need is the banded corners and sides.  The nameplate on it says Leisure Sports System, and in the middle, it says The American Table. I googled Leisure Sports Systems and don't get much at all.  I love the table so much that I want to restore as much as I can.  I don't think I could go to a 3 bar goalie! 

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 05:40:17 PM »
https://www.foosball.com/forum/index.php?topic=6422.0

Thats a link to one of the older posts. Sounds like they may have had a table similar to yours. If your really wanting to get parts buying another table might be one way to go. Sounds like he was considering selling it a year ago.