Foosball.com Forums

Old Budweiser Table - is this worth anything??

Old Budweiser Table - is this worth anything??
« on: August 18, 2020, 04:05:17 PM »
I am just curious if anyone here has any info on a Foosball table I picked up. It is labeled as leisure sports systems inc. serial number #2676. It’s has Budweiser logos all over it. Also has a place that says it was used in a tournament (Can’t figure out how to post a pic here).

Can’t find anything on the internet about it.

Thanks!

Re: Old Budweiser Table - is this worth anything??
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 04:23:33 PM »
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/clt/d/saint-peters-budweiser-foosball-table/7179873922.html

I made a craiglist post since I couldn't figure out how to post a pic lol

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 06:23:54 PM »
Not sure what its worth but leisure sports types of tables are usually posted around $100-200 and usually sit for sale for a while. Ive never seen the Budweiser wrap, seems like itll narrow your market to man cave or frat house and reduce parents buying it for their kids. It might be worth more due to the graphics but youll need to find the right buyer.

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 06:04:02 PM »
From the last time someone asked a similar question on this forum.

"Leisure Sports Systems. Inc. first production table was dubbed the ''American Table,'' a name that is still synonymous with the company's products today. Wasserman fondly recalls first taking the American Table prototype around to several Dallas operators, proudly showing off the new table in the back of a van. From such early efforts. the company generated its first sales and, after proving itself in the field. the American Table ''quickly gained a reputation for durability. low maintenance and improved playing characteristics," Wasserman said."

Probably has little value for modern players so the target market would be a collector. No idea if any of those exist for this table.