Foosball.com Forums

Can't find a key

Can't find a key
« on: June 22, 2013, 12:36:22 PM »
I have a 1970's (I think) Deutscher Meister coin operated table.  It has two key holes on both ends and I can't find anyone that can open this table up for me.  The locksmith said I needed to find a blank so he could make a key or just find the key.  I need to take the table apart to get it down stairs to the game room.  Any ideas?

Re: Can't find a key
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 05:16:30 PM »
Where are you located?

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 11:25:29 PM »
Did you figure this out yet?

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »
 I have an early Tournament Soccer table that has the same type of lock system. TS and DM tables are very similar so i wouldn't be surprised if it was the same set up.   A keyhole on either end that require a "skeleton key" to open.  I removed the lock systems from the table and took it to a local locksmith.  For $30, he was able to make me a couple keys that work remarkably well.  Assuming you still have the locking mechanisms that are attached to the inside of the table, you should be able to do the same.  If you want pictures of the one I restored, send me your email address and i will send them to you.  I was in your same spot a couple months ago.

Good luck. 
Randy

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 02:45:11 PM »
I know this is an old post but I am in the same spot. I have got a 1970s DM foosball table but have lost the key. If you would please send a picture of your key to me I would greatly appreciate it. If you would take the picture along the side of a ruler it would give the locksmith a sense of scale. Anything you could send would be a real blessing. Currently my table is unlocked and undue stress is hard on the table. I really love this table and my kids and my grand children have played on it. I bought it in 1975 and it still plays like the day it was new. Well thanks in advance and would appreciate any comments for an oltimer Foosballer!!

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 10:18:46 AM »
With blank locksmith can be able to make a new key for you as per my opinion.

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 10:32:28 AM »
Get a blank online and take it to your nearby locksmith store. They will cut and program it.

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 01:04:41 PM »
I have a 1970's (I think) Deutscher Meister coin operated table.  It has two key holes on both ends and I can't find anyone that can open this table up for me.  The locksmith said I needed to find a blank so he could make a key or just find the key.  I need to take the table apart to get it down stairs to the game room.  Any ideas?

Call locksmith manhattan, they will provide you the blanks and make a new key.

Offline Lon

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 07:30:29 AM »
I just had copy’s of my DM key made.
If you need one they are 50.00 shipped